Chapter Eleven.

"Good morning Wednesday—"As Enid stretched and yawned she'd turn to Wednesday's side of the room and noticed her bed was already done, "how does anyone get up that early, on purpose." Enid huffed.

She'd roll her eyes and got up fixing her pajamas and started to make her bed. While she flooded the sheet and moved her stuffed animals Enid felt a draft in the dorm, she'd turn towards the window and noticed it was slightly open, she smiled and walked over, seeing the silhouette figure of Wednesday she chuckle and joined her on the balcony.

"Whatcha doing." Enid giggled, Wednesday raised a brow as Enid trotted up to her. "Hello Enid." Wednesday said bluntly, Enid tilted her head. "Awe don't tell me you're back to your old self." Enid grunted, Wednesday filled turned her head towards Enid and lightly scoffed.

"I was just contemplating, that's all." Wednesday huffed, turning back to her original position, Enid groaned out of frustration.

"Why do you have to be so sad and sappy all the time, even around me, I'm your friend and I know you, Wednesday come on, lighten up." She'd plead, Wednesday hissed, "I'm not sappy, quite frankly I find that word insulting." Enid chuckled. "Good, maybe you'll learn to communicate." Enid teased, "how delightful." Wednesday said sarcastically, Enid smiled and laughed a little, she knew Wednesday was just playing.

"You know, Wednesday, I'm glad I finally understand you're lingual." Enid grinned, Wednesday looked at her confused. "How could you possibly understand my complex brain." Wednesday lightly teased, Enid laughed. "Whatever, whatever.' Hey, why are you out here anyways?" The blonde asked, Wednesday hummed before she replied. "As I mentioned early I was just contemplating, I find the quiet of the outdoors... calming." Wednesday whispered, Enid smirked a little and leaded in closer towards Wednesday. "Are you going soft." Enid teased, Wednesday turned and flinched her nose, "never." Wednesday said blankly.

"Okay, okay point taken." Enid grumbled as she rubbed her nose, Wednesday lightly smirked as she turned back, watching the breeze move the trees. "Sure is windy today." Enid mumbled as she'd lean against the cold concrete, Wednesday nodded in agreement.

"Hey, what are you thinking right now?" Enid asked, slowly turned her head towards Wednesday. "How cheesy I felt spilling my guts to you last night." Wednesday grunted, embarrassed, Enid lightly chuckled. "Oh Wednesday." She'd playfully roll her eyes and stared straight ahead.

"So—" Enid popped her lips, Wednesday quietly groaned to herself. "Enid, I know you want something, spit it out." Wednesday annoyingly sighed, Enid evilly chuckled, "I'm so glad you asked, I was thinking we could go somewhere today, maybe out with Yoko, I know you don't know her well, but they really are fun, and I, think you might get alone with her, if you'll be nice, that is." Wednesday turned her head and faced Enid, the werewolf kept a joyful smile on her face, how could Wednesday say no to that...

"Perhaps..." Wednesday paused, "but no social gatherings, I know there was a party last night, Xavier wouldn't stop pestering me to go, it was annoying." Wednesday rambled. "Nonetheless, that ended in distress for everyone, since I heard from a little bird there were, some substances that were consumed." End opened her mouth to speak but Wednesday kept going, "also the irony is Xavier can't use his shed for a few weeks, serves him and Bianca right." Wednesday huffed, as she finished.

"Wow, okay that was a lot." Enid blinked, "but I agree no social gathers, I don't know why me and partying have the worst chemistry." Enid sighed. "Maybe it's because you aren't as social as you think you are." Enid gulped turning to Wednesday. "Or you're impulsive brain decided to go." Wednesday grunted, "hey!" Enid hissed taking offense, Wednesday playfully scoffed as she turned towards Enid with a smirk, Enid grunted and crossed her arms. "Am, I wrong?" Wednesday's evil smirk grew, Enid turned away and huffed, "That answers my question." She'd huff as she entered back into the dorm, Enid jumped and followed after her, closing the door behind her.

"Alright, let's get dressed and get going to Yoko's dorm, sound like a plan?" Enid clapped bouncing up and down, Wednesday stopped in her tracks and nodded to Enid, the blonde squeaked and ran into her closet, Wednesday did the same, and the both of them got ready.

"Okay, I texted Yoko, surprisingly she's awake and says we are all good to go." Enid yelled as she walked out of her closet, Wednesday hummed and exited her closet, wearing a new outfit...

Wednesday straightened up, making her outfit more visible. The long lengthy hoodie dragged on and slowly faded into a long skirt, the sleeves going out to her wrist covering most of her arms, which Wednesday always wanted... Enid slightly blushed, she'd never seen this outfit on Wednesday, she didn't even know she had a style...

"Wow..." Enid huffed saying her thought out loud, Wednesday narrowed her eyes, and raised a brow, "shit, I said that out loud!" Enid internally cursed, "oh no..."

To be continued

May have mistakes!