Chapter Thirteen.

"So, Wednesday what do you plan on wearing to the party?" Enid curiously asked, Wednesday turned to her and answered the following, "a blazer and black cargo pants, simple as that, I don't dress to impress." Wednesday huffed, turning back towards her typewriter. Enid awed in amazement, "I mean you do pull off the school's uniform well, so, I guess that makes sense." Enid laugh, Wednesday hummed as a reply, Enid playfully rolled her eyes and left Wednesday be, she knew the girl didn't want to talk about the party, especially when it's an hour away.

Enid stretched her arms and threw herself onto her bed, making a very loud squeaky noise, Wednesday's eye twitched, she changed moods faster than a tornado, you could say she wanted to change her mind about this whole, party situation, but she didn't want to let Enid down, nor let Yoko see how "lame" she was. Wednesday took a deep breath and exhaled , once she'd calm down she continuing to type, she started drafting a new novel, she had no completed ideas for it yet, but the way it was going, the novel would turn out to be horror.

Enid hummed grabbing her phone and scrolling through Twitter, yes she had Twitter. Scrolling past all the memes made her laugh and of course Wednesday couldn't block out that, annoying noise. "Enid, must you laugh at every image you see, I highly doubt it's, actually that amusing." She'd growl, Enid sat up and turned her head towards Wednesday, "right, I'm sorry, I'll try to keep it down, I'm just really bored, Yoko hasn't texted me yet, so god know's what their doing." Enid groaned annoyed, Wednesday hummed, "I'm sure Yoko is busy, or amusing herself in ways." Wednesday grunted, Enid titled her head, she'd open her mouth to speak but quickly closed it, she didn't want to know what that meant.

"Did you get a list of what people will be there?" Wednesday asked her voice shifted from monotone to, "friendly", Enid hummed, thinking for a moment. "I think most of the school, I don't know if many of the first years will go tho." Enid answered, Wednesday nodded, "That possibly means seeing Ajax, I know you've been avoiding him, for some unknown reason, or rather secret." Wednesday fully turned in her chair, her body now faced Enid as she'd let her arms sit in her lap. Enid looked back at her and sighed, "I, don't want to talk about it."

"Well, just coming for me, I don't think he'll appreciate this behavior from his partner." Wednesday raised a brow, Enid flinched at the word "partner". "I know, I just don't have the courage to tell him..." Enid mumbled, "tell him what, exactly?" Wednesday narrowed her eyes, Enid gulped and turned a shade of pink, "shit, I need an excuse now..."

"My feelings for him..." Enid exhaled, Wednesday hummed, a little confused. "So, you'll break his heart for a little while, he'll get over it, unless his ego gets the best of him, knowing Ajax." Wednesday hissed, Enid frown only grew. "Wednesday that's not helping." Enid whined. "I'm being honest, is that not what you want, because quite frankly lying would be worse." Wednesday grunted, crossing her arms, Enid groaned out of frustration.

"I'll, think of something okay, and I'll try to not avoid him." Enid sighed looking away from Wednesday, "something tells me, you're "attraction" towards him was, fake, all along..."Wednesday huffed, Enid immediately looked back up at the girl, and gulped, she didn't want to tell Wednesday this, not now...

"By the looks of your face, I'm right." Enid went quiet, not answering Wednesday. The raven haired girl lightly growled and turned away from Enid, giving her a sort of, space.
"Fight you're own battles Enid." Wednesday lightly sighed, ending the conversation, Enid looked at her and slightly smiled, Wednesday was actually, being reasonable, maybe there is a heart behind all that darkness.

*beep* rang Enid's phone. The blonde quickly picked it up and opened the messages, Wednesday listened in.

"Oh, it's from Yoko, she telling us to get ready, she'll come by in fifteen minutes, oh gosh come on!" Enid jumped up and rushed towards her closet, "knowing you, it'll take you all fifteen, maybe ten if you're lucky." Wednesday playful scoffed as she arose from her chair and walked towards her closet. "I heard that!" Enid shouted, Wednesday lightly smirked, and slowly got ready.