Chapter Seventeen.

"Enid, if you keep dragging me like this, I might just lose my hand." Wednesday angrily grumbled, Enid immediately stopped, Sending Wednesday flying forward, she's grunt eyeing Enid, the blonde gulped.

"Ha, sorry Wednesday." She'd let go of her wrist and placed her hands behind her back, Wednesday hummed and continued to walk straight ahead, Enid yelp and followed after her, "oh good, we're almost there, honestly I feel like we've been walking for hours." Enid groaned, Wednesday raised a brow and scoffed, "Enid you're deception of time is quite off." The werewolf grunted and ignored her comment. "Okay, whatever let's just go find Yoko." Enid chuckled hopping up front running past the pass crowds of partying teenagers, Wednesday cringed at the scene she forgot all about this event... I guess her time with Enid distracted her from all this, mayham.

Nonetheless Wednesday followed after Enid, watching over her like a hawk, she was definitely not going to let her out of her sight, not this time.

"Yoko!" Enid happily cheered as she'd ram into her friends side, hugging them, Yoko yelled in alarmed not expecting the hug. Wednesday rolled her eyes and mentally prepared herself for force-full conversation, as she walked over more people started to come around Yoko... "wonderful." Wednesday painfully thought.

"Oh Wednesday, there you are, I can see you found Enid, in one piece..." Yoko hummed suspiciously, Wednesday rolled her eyes and folded her hands glaring at Yoko, Enid lightly chuckled and walked over to Wednesday's side. "Yoko don't be that way, she actually really helped me, and I'm sorry for running away, from— the party." Enid calmly explained, Yoko smiled and hugged Enid, making Wednesday flinched and back away, not wanting to be apart of the embrace.

"It's okay, let's just go party, woohoo!" Yoko screamed running over to Bianca and her siren group, Wednesday grunted, Enid turned to her and looked at her worryingly. "You know Wednesday if you feel uncomfortable you can just wait by Kent's car." Enid calmly comforted her, Wednesday huffed and opened her mouth, "Enid I'm not an object, I can handle my own well being, nonetheless let's go meet them, before I do change my mind." Wednesday blankly stated as she'd swiftly walk over to the group, Enid jumped and joined after her, a little worried she agreed to this...

"Oh look who the cat dragged in." Bianca cackled, "you're voice sounds like a dying hyena, please never do that again." Wednesday huffed in response, both Divina and Yoko laughed at Bianca's now embraced expression. "Alright, alright you take the win Addams..." Bianca lightly scoffed, Wednesday grinned in victory, "naturally." She comment back at Bianca, the siren gave her a light eye roll and turned back to Yoko.

"What was that dramatics run off you did back there Enid." Bianca asked, raising a brow, Enid gulped and turned towards her, nervously chuckling. "Oh that, I just— really needed space my head as all over the place... it doesn't matter now I'm all good." She'd nodded, nervously smiling, Bianca huffed and eyed Enid, not believing a word she said, Wednesday noticed and glared harshly at Bianca, the siren quickly backed down not wanting to upset Wednesday, after all she didn't want to end up in a comma...

"Bianca don't start drama." Kent commented as he strolled his way beside the girl, Bianca scoffed and looked at Kent with a sneer, Kent shrugged, "it is what you do best." "None of you are on my side today are you." Bianca crossed her arms. The whole group nodded their heads, "sorry B, you're on your own." Divina shrugged, giggling and leaning against Yoko. As the five of them kept catching the loud what seemed to be rock music changed to a "fun" party hip-hop, Wednesday wasn't pleased. "Could they make up their minds about the theme of this establishment." Wednesday huffed, "hm, I do have to agree Addams that normie guy really doesn't know how to throw a party." Wednesday lightly nodded, "I'd expect nothing more from him."
The sudden interrupting of Yoko screamed alarmed Bianca and annoyed Wednesday who both looked at them in confused...

"Enid, this is our song, let's go dance, now!" Yoko groaned Enid hand and lead her to the "dance floor", Wednesday disgustingly looked at Yoko, and cringe as the pair cheered and danced together, Divina naturally leading them on.

"Hm, jealous." Bianca whispered into Wednesday's ear, the pigtailed girl hissed and smacked away Bianca, "does personal space not exist in you're dictionary." Wednesday scoffed, totally avoided her question. "Right, right, whatever." Bianca huffed, smirking slightly, Wednesday turned and glared suspicious of her action. "What are you so smitten about." Wednesday scoffed, Bianca lightly chuckled and turned to face Wednesday. "You avoid my question, which by basically human language means you are, indeed jealous, I knew their was more to your dark exterior." Bianca grinned, Wednesday grunted and turned back to the pair on the dance floor not wanting to face Bianca. "You're depiction of me is just you're imagination toying with you, be realistic." Wednesday hissed, "oh admit it, you're jealous you aren't on the dance floor with Enid." Bianca whispered, trying to keep this conversation only between them, Wednesday blankly stared and didn't answer... her heart, skipped a beat...

"Yoko dances like a donkey, there's nothing to be jealous about, in fact I pity her and their wobbly self." Wednesday growled crossing her arms, Bianca couldn't help but briefly laugh. "Alright Addams, whatever helps you sleep at night." Bianca hummed as she sipped her drink, Wednesday calmly remained quiet but her mind was rushing with questions...

To be continued
May have mistakes!

Admins note: so sorry for the late chapter I've been busy I'm like doing collage so, it's been a lot.