five

spicy content warning.

"callie," kie says, looking up from her phone and breaking the silence between us. we had spent the day doing nothing more than scrolling on our phones.

"yeah?" i reply, shutting my screen off.

"can i tell you something?"

"of course," i say hesitantly.

"pope kissed me," she says, her expression looking almost as shocked as mine as the words leave her mouth.

"what the fuck," i gasp.

"i know," she puts her head into her hands and i laugh, still shocked.

all the guys had a thing for kie and i, we both knew it. but we had rules, and pope just broke one of the most important ones.

"what about 'no pogue on pogue macking'?"

"that's exactly what i told him!" she exclaimed.

"he was all like 'oh my god, why did i do that, it was a mistake, blah blah blah.' like what the hell?"

"when did this happen?"

"last night, after you all went home," she replies.

"so what now?" i ask, "you guys have been kinda like, flirty lately."

"that can't happen. ever. it's the rules."

"true," i shrug.

"i just can't believe he actually did that," she added.

i thought now could be a good time to tell kie about rafe, since we were sharing secrets.  but i held it in, i couldn't tell anyone that i made out with rafe, especially kie.

later that night, i spent time in bed scrolling on my phone.  my peace was disturbed by a text from rafe.

you up?

it was midnight.  yes, i was up.  what rafe could possibly want is beyond me.

yeah what's up

it takes him a few minutes to respond.

can i come over?

now, it takes me a few minutes to respond.  thinking and thinking about the risks of him coming over.

please callie, i miss you

as much as i hated it, he had been on my thoughts far too much lately.  i guess a part of me missed him too.

text me when u get here

i didn't really feel a need to get ready for this.  my hoodie and pajama shorts were far too comfortable to take off and the fact that i hadn't taken off my mascara yet meant no need for reapplication.

within ten minutes, rafe arrived.

i quietly walked down the stairs. my father was already sleeping and had been for a few hours. his room was far from mine, and our walls are thick, so noise shouldn't be a problem.

i opened the front door and let him inside. he immediately engulfs me into a tight hug, his cologne filling my nostrils as he lifts me slightly off the ground.

"hi," he whispers.

"hey," i smile.

i lead him upstairs to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. i lay on my bed, propping myself on my elbows as i look at rafe.
his backwards hat and shirt clinging to his flexed muscles was too much for me.

he sits down next to me and reaches to place a hand around my waist.

"i've been thinking about you," he says.

"me too," i admit.

"wanna pick up where we left off?"

i nod eagerly, closing the gap between us. his lips meet mine with even more excitement. his pace is quick as he pulls me onto his lap. one of his hands on my jaw, the other touching the bare skin underneath my shorts. i move my hips slightly.

"fuck," he groans against my lips.

i do it again. i rock slowly in contrast to our hungry lips. his hard dick rubs against me as his grip tightens on my ass. i'm wet, no, dripping, as his groans become more frequent.

i know i shouldn't be doing this.  but whatever this is, i don't wanna stop.

"lay down," he says breathlessly.

i do as he says, climbing off of his lap and laying down next to him.  he props himself up on one elbow, hovering over me.  his lips move from my mouth to my neck.  he sucks at my skin to the point where my breathing becomes heavy.  his hand reaches under my sweatshirt and he smiles against my skin when he feels that i'm not wearing a bra.

his hand grabs at my skin, rubbing circles against my boob.  he grows bored of this quickly.  i help him as he tries to remove my hoodie.  he takes a second to look at me, like he was admiring the sight in front of him.

"you're so beautiful," he whispers before kissing me again.

his lips move lower as he sucks on my exposed skin.  my hand reaches under his shirt, touching softly at his abs.  in one swift motion, he pulls his shirt over his head, taking his hat with it.  strands of hair fall onto his forehead.

as i begin to touch him through his shorts, his eyes fall on me.  rafe cameron.  the soft light from my bedside lamp glowed against his face.  it still felt alien to be with him in this way.  i had known him for so long, but i'll admit, i had wished this would happen on more than one occasion.

he slides his shorts down along with his boxers, causing his dick to spring up and tap his lower abs.  he catches me staring for longer than i realize and laughs slightly.  he moves to the end of the bed and i follow.  he hovers over me, his cock just inches away from my face.

his hand carefully pulls my hair out of my face and into a makeshift ponytail behind my head.  his dick touches my lips as my tongue swirls around his tip.

my pace must have been too slow,  as his hips push forward and force the long length of his cock into my mouth.  a groan escapes his lips as i move my head and tongue around him.

"you're doing so good," he breathes as i try my hardest not to gag as he hits the back of my throat.

i hum at his encouragements, the vibrations causing his body to tense up.

"fuck, callie," he throws his head back.

soon, my mouth is filled as he reaches his high.

he pulls away from me and slides his shorts back up.  i look up at him, breathless and confused.

"i want our first time to be special.  i didn't just come here to fuck," he says.

special.

i nod as he lays down next to me.  his strong arms hold my body close.  even though we had just done what we did, i felt slightly tense.  as his rapid heartbeat patterned against his chest, i was confused by his intentions.

he claims he misses me, we do stuff, but not sex.  he wants to cuddle? does he want to leave? i'm not sure.

waking up in the morning to rafe being gone answered every question.