Free at last pt2

Ava's P.O.V
I woke up in a white room. I walked around the room. The door opens. And I was greeted by my husband holding flowers. Richard! I screamed running towards him. Only to faze through. Richard? I called out. I turned around and saw my body on a bed Hooked to different machines. Richard started to sob. "Why did this have to happen... Why couldn't you just stay safe." He cried out falling to his knees. I ran over to comfort him. Richard dearie I'm here! I'm alive! I screamed.  This went on for 3 months... Family and friends would come and go. And I just sat there asleep. But soon my consciousness Started to come back and I was sucked back in. This time I could only hear what was happening. I felt a cold hand touch mine. "Hey babe. I miss you... It's our anniversary today. We've known each other for 7 1/2 years now. I got you a present I know you won't be able to see it but the thought is what counts." Richard's voice begins to break. And I feel my hand beginning to dampen. "Please wake up ... I miss you too much. Never once did I think I would have to live a life without seeing you every day for 7 months." Richard said voice breaking mid sentence. The machines started to beep loudly and I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light. Richard didn't seem to notice at first but then I moved to sit up and my hand pulled at his. Happy anniversary darling. I whispered in his ear. He looked up with tears streaming down his face. "You're awake. You're AWAKE. Oh darling I missed you so much." Richard screamed. I flinched when he said darling. That's what the man called me. I mumbled. Richard heard me and apologized. My father walked in.

"AVA! you're alive and awake." He said opening his arms. I chuckled.

(She said what the video said)
I screamed tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.  My father walked up to me amd slapped me. "You don't speak to me like that. I am your father." No you're not. You weren't there when I needed you. When I was in pain or going through something you brushed it off. I let you ride my back through rough waters when mom died but you never got off. You just kept pushing and pushing. You never left me alone. When I was in deep and deadly waters and all odds were against me you never were there. You never comforted me when Tyler passed. I fell into the dark pit of depression and you never helped pull me out. The only reason I am still here is because of him! I screamed pointing at Richard.

Third POV

The nurse walked in. She screams at her father and tells him to leave because he's bothering her patient. Her father screamed at her do you even know who I am. The nurse looked him up and down unimpressed. "Honey I don't care. If you Don't stop bothering my patients Im getting security." The nurse said walking towards father. he slapped her shaking in suppresses rage .  The nurse stood as still as a statue, still looking as if father was a nincompoop. She said to him, "If you think that's the first time I've been slapped in this hospital. You've got another thing coming sweet cheeks."
Her father storms out of the room, fuming with a silent rage.