Breaking apart

Third POV
Ava was asleep and Richard went through her phone. Even though he said he wouldn't. He looked through her texts with her father and found out she was not only a hit woman she was also in the mafia. Richard panicked and dropped the phone causing a loud thud. Ava woke up to Richard going through her phone. "You broke your promise and you broke my trust. I'm done with this. You have repeatedly disrespected my boundaries and done a lot wrong to me. I can't do this anymore. Richard, I'm breaking up with you. We can still be friends but I just need some time." Ava screamed then lowered as she said it. Richard cried and begged her and told her he was sorry but... It was no use. Over the next few days, Richard started to ignore ava and stopped defending her. This caused ava to spiral. Her grades started to slip, She trained less, and She didn't feel as happy as she did around Richard. What she didn't know is that weeks later she would come to regret her decision greatly. Only eight weeks later she was kidnapped. Now usually she could handle that on her own but since she stopped eating as much she was weak.

She was tired. Every time she tried to escape the leader would have her tortured. They were trying to break her spirit. But it never worked it only made her lose her last emotion. Love. No matter how hard they tried her mental stability was too strong.

 Months went by and Ava's father started to worry. She would usually be back by now. Sure he acted like he didn't care but deep inside he does. He decided to call up an old friend. Richards father.  Together they searched every  Mafia. Now the last mafia they searched was about to learn a huge and painful lesson. Never mess with an Asian and Latino mafia leader. The friends fought side by side punching every thug left and right. They even shot a person once or twice.

Ava's father was furious once he saw what the leader did to his daughter. She was bloody and bruised. Once she saw her father she started to cry. He never came to save her. The one person she didn't expect to come... came. Her father finally decided to come.  After ava's father helped ava bandage her wounds at their house ava hugged him. She never showed this much affection. The last time ava said 'I love you' to her father was the day at the funeral of her mother. 

Ava's father was surprised at the sudden action but he hugged back finally glad to have his daughter back. But when ava broke into tears and told him what Richard Did Furious and mad are an understatement.
Ava's father was beyond those.  Ava had to hide her father's knives and guns just so he would leave Richard alone. Now what she didn't expect is for the man that was with her dad when he saved her to come with Richard. Turns out Richard's father only left to protect his family. Ava's father ran to get his secret gun but ava already had pinned him down. After he had calmed down ava called Richard over but he just scoffed and rolled his eyes. So she went to him and kissed him and apologized and said she still loved him and wanted to get back together.