Nightmare

Ava's POV *this is all a nightmare*
I was walking to my old work building and was grabbed from behind. I looked behind me and saw a black silhouette. I punched and kicked and I tried anything to get away. They pulled me away from my only enemy at the time light posts. I clung to that cursed thing for dear life. I was pried off of it and dragged into a car trunk. I tried to get out. It was a small space. I hate small places. I bang on the trunk door trying to get someone's attention. But nothing happened. The space started to close in on itself. I cried and pleaded. Please let me out. I screamed. Please… someone, get me out of here. Someone? Anyone? Please? I begged as the walls got closer and closer closing in on me. The trunk door opened and I was dragged out. I pleaded for them to let me go. I was strapped onto a gurney and wheeled into the hospital’s operating room. Please let me go. Please I don't want to be here. I didn’t sign anything to put me here. Please. I screamed and screamed trying to get off the gurney. My eyes look to my nose only to find metal poking out of my skin. I looked down further to see a muzzle on me. It was tight. I couldn’t breathe. I looked down and saw my old corset from freshman year. It was so tight I could barely breathe. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I was unstrapped and I immediately sat up crying. I pried the corset off of my chest. I pulled and tugged but nothing. I tried to take the muzzle  off but it wouldn’t come off.

⚠️ Gore warning ⚠️
By the time I had gotten everything off I was in front of a mirror and saw the wire had been embedded into my flesh. Bits and pieces of it were missing. I looked at my chest and saw the ropes of the corset had dug into my skin and left marks.My jaw was hanging open. It looked as if I had been run over.
⚠️End of Gore ⚠️

My face was so torn and mangled. I tried to close my jaw but couldn’t. That was when I saw the wire. You could visibly see the wire it was thick and bulky. (Warning do not read if scared easily or if you don’t like gore)
I heard banging on the door. “Let me in” A voice said. Over time the voice got more and more distorted. “PlEaSe LeT mE iN. I oNlY wAnNa HeLp.” The voice said distorting more. I ran into a stall. It screeched. Then it was silence. Then you could hear the sound of nails scraping the floor. The door was broken down. And I saw a figure that looked to be nothing but a lamp shade with teeth and muscle as its body. I heard the voice of a young boy sounding around 9 or 10. “I’m sorry. PLEASE I said I was sorry. Get away from me. Go away go away, please.” Then the only sounds you could hear were skin being torn apart and blood dripping onto the floor filling the room. A puddle of blood formed infront of my stall slowly creeping in. And the creature took notice and broke the door down and ran towards me.

Warning over.

I woke up screaming. And my phone started to ring.