Free at last.

Third POV
Ava was found shaking in fear and drenched in blood and sweat along with dried tears on her face. Her hair was long and matted and it had bits of dried blood in it. She hadn't been able to shower properly because she was scared she would be raped and molested. So she just avoided the restroom. She had deep slashes all along her legs and back. Some of her old wounds had reopened. The paramedics rushed in and had tried to approach ava. But she backed away in fear. It broke her family to see her like this. She had been beaten and had dirt and dried blood caked onto her skin. She backed further into a wall. She told herself that none of this was real. And that she was going to wake up soon. She had lost everything. She was broken physically and mentally. She was dragged away from the wall. She clawed at the carpet making desperate attempts to stay far away and to get away but it was no match for the strong grip pulling her. She began to give up. And she just curled up in a ball and tried to protect herself. When she uncurled herself from the ball she was in an ambulance and people were all around her. She saw Richard and attacked him. "BABE you came for me." She screamed laying on top of her husband. Richard started to tear up. "Ava I am so sorry that I left you alone. I missed you soo much babe" Richard said as he shed a tear.

Richard's P.o.V.
Just what hell has she endured. I thought as we arrived to the emergency room. Ava was wheeled out and rushed into surgery.
I just stood there unable to process what was happening. Soon I was basking in memories from the good days. I sniker at the fond memories of my sister and ava goofing off. I remember I had tried to help
Charlotte with algebra and I had no idea what was happening and I was running on 20 minutes of sleep. So ava shooed me off to my room to sleep. And she helped Charlotte instead. The doctor walked up to me and took his mask off.

"I'm sorry to say this but she is not doing so well she lost a lot of blood and is asleep. But She is too skinny and if she goes even more than three hours without food she won't survive. So we have to feed her through a tube." The doctor said sadly.

I broke down. I couldn't handle anymore. I just got my wife back and now she might not make it. Tears were running down my face. My vocal cords weren't working I tried to talk or scream nothing. So I simply motioned to Ava's room. "You can't see her just yet." The doctor said. I made a pleading motion. The doctor caved in. "Okay but stay at the door. She needs rest. Try to keep your composure when she wakes up. She is still very jumpy."