I love you - Part Twenty-Four

YOUR POV:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone cry this
hard, especially not because of me.

Shane lifted his head up from my shoulder and I wiped his eyes with my sleeves.

"I'm sorry" he said

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know" he said, he sounded almost defeated.

He looked down, as if he was going to cry again.

I lifted his head up again to look at him, his eyes were puffy and I hated seeing him like this.

He seemed to have stoped crying once I did this, he looked at my face and smiled at me.

TIME SKIP:
Me and Shane hung out in his room for a while until I thought of the situation, I had no idea where I was moving to.

Me and Shane went downstairs and I walked over to my mom "can I know where we are moving?" I asked her.

(Side note: we are pretending you live in Washington bc why not)

"This cute place in Oregon" she replied, still not answering my question

"That doesn't really help me" I tried to say in the most respectful way, not wanting to get yelled at.

"Cannon beach, it's a beachside place" she said officially answering me.

"Is that the place we went to last spring?" I asked

"Yeah." She replied not looking up from what she was reading.

I looked around the house for violet and after I couldn't find her anywhere I went up to the bathroom door to knock on it but before I did I heard muffled sobs through the door.

I pulled Shane further from the door. "Go in your room for a sec" I whispered "why?" He whispered back confused

"Please just go I'll tell you after" I responded

He nodded and went into his room and picked up his sketchbook before shutting the door and smiling at me.

I went back to the bathroom door and slightly knocked on it.

"Go away." I heard in a quiet voice behind the door.

"It's Y/n" I said and I hear the door click, unlocking it and I opened it and walked in.

It was violet, her eyes were red and puffy and her nose was red too.

As soon as I saw her I closed the door and hugged her and right as I could, trying not to hurt her though.

"I don't want you to leave" she said into
my shoulder.

"Me neither" I said about to start crying with her

"Don't cry you'll make me cry" I said to her, making her laugh a little.

TIME SKIP.

All three of us, me, Shane and violet were in Shane room hanging out and listening to music for a while.

Until my mom called me downstairs.

Shane and violet gave me a worried look and I smiled at them as a way of saying I'll be fine and went downstairs and up to my mom.

"We have to go home and pack." She said getting straight to the point

"Why so quick?!" I said confused

"Because we leave in two weeks and we have only one and a half weeks to get at least most of the stuff in the house in boxes." She explained

"Can Shane and violet come?" I said looking at Taylor and Dave in the kitchen