The concert (5)- part seven

Once I found Violet I grabbed her and ran with her were nobody was.

"Oh my god what are you doing" she said laughing "Taylor just embarrassed us so badly man" I said sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor.

"How so?" She asked sitting down with me
"Me and Shane ended up laying on the couch next to each other because of tag but then Taylor came along and made it all weird and-" "woah woah, slow down " she said slightly laughing at my rambling.

"That's just how Taylor is,he probably meant nothing of it" she explained to me "but what if he did mean it and thought me and Shane were-" I cut myself of at the thought of the word I was going to say.

'Dating' is what I wanted to say but, that wouldn't be too bad.. WHAT? You just met him. He's really nice though.

"We're what?" She said slyly smirking at me "I buried my face in my hands as a sign on defeat and said quietly "dating.."

Violet giggled in a mocking way. "Shut uppp" I said to her but she was still making fun of my flustered face.

She grabbed my arm and stood up dragging me out of the room we were in and into the tv room.

"Oh there you are!" I heard a familiar voice say, it was my mom. " we've gotta go, our planes tomorrow" she said calmly, but I was upset, I didn't really want to leave Violet yet,and, well, Shane.

"Here's my number" Violet said to me handing me a sticky note.

Once we were starting to leave I hugged Violet then turned to Shane.

I didn't think really much of it, so I hugged him.

That's a lie, I thought a lot of it. I was mentally face palming myself.

Until I felt his arms rap around my waist, we hugged for a normal amount of time, and backed up, his face was really, REALLY red so I couldn't help but smile at him, and he mirrored that soft smile back at me again.

We said our final goodbyes and we're on our way to the hotel.

Once we had gotten there my mom went into the shower and I got dressed. I looked back at my phone and I had a message from someone.

👤: Heyy it's Violet!

Hey V! How are you???

Violet : I'm great, Shane is being all quiet tho, I wonder why 😦

She even types in sarcasm.

Maybe he's just tired ?

Violet: yeah yeah suree, anyways he asked for your number so expect an text from him 😉

Why did he ask for my number?

Violet: idk man he just came up to me and was like "hey can I have y/n's phone  number?" So I took the step for you and gave it to him 😘

I was about to type up something else when I had gotten another random text from someone.

She wasn't joking.

👤: hey it's Shane, sorry if it's weird I'm randomly texting you, Violet gave me your number

It's okay!  I was just talking to her too

I didn't know what to say to him, I went to V.

You weren't joking

Violet: Well ofc I wasn't ! You should ask him to hangout!!!

I'm leaving tomorrow??

Violet: Did you really think we all lived in Las Vegas?

YOU LIVE IN MY TOWN??

Violet: HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW???

I was shocked, the whole time I've been in my town I never realized that Shane, Violet, Noah and all of them live in my town.

Why didn't my mom tell me anything?

Maybe she was just scared that they wouldn't like her again, but still a bit weird.

I went back to Shane's contact to ask him to hangout.

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED!!! school is kicking me in the ass cause I was trying to get into honor roll ( which I did🤭🤭🤭)

MY EDIT ACC!!

It's mostly Metallica, the walking dead and stuff like that but there is one shane edit

The acc is: gh0sting_11

THE O IS A ZERO!!

689 words💖💖