Dont leave me again- Part Twenty-three

YOUR POV:

"Do you know where he is" he said fully turning to me.

"Uh, I mean I know his house but right now I'm pretty sure his loosing his nuts because I'm gone."I said taken back

He started walking out of the room, I looked at violet confused, she mirrored the face back.

"Well are you guys coming or not?" He said before fully leaving the room, me and violet started following him.

We looked around to make sure that nobody saw us leaving, we all knew they wouldn't let us go.

Before we all left Shane ran into the kitchen, stuffed something in his pocket and came back.

"What was that Shane" i whispered at him.

"Nothing" he said in a normal voice since we just left the house.

"Show me." I said to him.

He stopped and pulled the item out of his pockets  and handed it to me.

It was a knife.

"Why did you bring this?" I asking him not wanting to get angry yet until I get an explainasion.

"Just in case he find us before we find him" he responded

I looked over at violet ahead of us and she just looked shocked, then turned around on her heels and kept walking.

I started following her and very shortly after Shane was walking behind me.

TIME SKIP!

It's been around 45 minutes now, and I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.

All of us stopped and I took out my phone to see who it was.

"Shit." I said under my breath

"What?"  Violet asked me

"It's my mom" I responded

They both looked at me with wide eyes as I answered the call.

"Uh, hi" I said once I picked up the phone.

"I was going to tell you something important but didn't seem to find you in the house?" My mom said frustrated

"Look I-" I got cut off "where the fuck are you y/n?!" She said more angry then when she answered.

"I'll come back now, we were just wandering" I lied.

"You fucking better." She said and hung up.

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"We gotta go back, she knows we left and she has something 'important' to tell me" I said using air quotes.

"Aw shit dude I wanted to see Shane stab someone!" Violet complained, me and Shane turned around and gave her weird looks.

"What?" She asked confused

I laughed a bit and turned around continuing to walk back.

TIME SKIP!

We just got in front of the house and I opened the door, it was unlocked.

My mom stomped around the corner and faced me.

"I would yell at your for sneaking out right now but I have to talk with you, all of you." She explained still frustrated.

She sat all three of us down as she sat in front of us.

"Y/n we're moving." She said flat.

"What?!" I yelled

"Oh I'm sorry you couldn't hear me, Your moving!" she repeated

"Fuck no!" I said standing up

She stood up after me "I'm sorry?" She said.

"Oh I'm sorry you couldn't hear me, fuck NO!" I yelled as I started going up the stairs and into Shane's room.

I sat down on his bed and all I saw was blurry, I was angry, sad and just confused.

I can't imagine anything without him and violet.

SHANES POV:

I was trying my best not to show emotion at the whole situation that was in play.

Y/n had just walked into my room so shortly after she walked in there I followed her.

I stood outside the door for a second before knocking.

I heard her crying, and then in a chocked up voice I heard "come in" faintly.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, after I did I turned around to see her sitting on the corner of my bed aggressively wiping her cheeks as if she was annoyed by her emotions.

I walked over to her and sat on the bed, I was thinking about the situation.

I wouldn't be able to see her in person, or hangout with her in person either.

Immediately after this thought I pulled her into a tight hug.

By now I was crying with her.

YOUR POV:

Shane pulled me into a hug , my face was buried in his chest and his head was on top of mine.

I could hear him crying and it broke my heart to say the least.

He pulled back from the hug and I looked at his face, his eyes were puffy and red.

He looked at my face and hugged me again, burring his face in my shoulder.

I heard him muffled, saying "please don't leave me again"

———————————-
SORRY I DIED!!
I got A New phone but had to start from complete scratch so I don't have my contacts, pictures and I lost all my TikTok accounts 😭
Including all my notes for the story 💀

AND FINALLY, IM FUCKING SICK.

Sorry for dying for such a long time and sorry if I die again but LOVE YA!

🪩893 words🪩