Anger. - Part Twenty- Two

I had fallen asleep around 11 because e and Shane had been talking and laughing our asses off all night. He was doing everything to make e laugh.

I woke up, the room was still a little dim.

I felt a slight weight on the side of my hospital bed and turned to see Shane with his head hidden in his arms and he was asleep, he was still sitting in the chair facing my bed.

I smiled and put my hand in his hair , trying to gently wake him up without bothering him.

His head lifted up and he looked at me, smiling.

"Good Morning" I said quietly to him

"Morningg" he said tiredly

He backed up in his chair and stretched, the he stood up and walked over to the window, we were on the top floor of the hospital.

He pulled the curtains and looked outside, he started smiling.

"You like sunsets, right?" He said pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Love them" I replied, watching what he was doing.

He held his phone up to the window, took a picture and walked over to me, showing me the picture he took. (Picture above🤭)

"That's really pretty" I said in awe

He smiled at me and put his phone back in my pocket.

"You should be able to leave today, they're probably going to send you home with a bunch of ointment shit" he said laughing and sitting back down in his chair.

"Yeah" I said trailing off in thought.

"What's wrong?" He asked scooting closer to me.

"I know who did it." I said quietly

"What?!" He whisper-yelled "why didn't you say anything?" He said more calm then his last words.

"Everyone was around and it didn't feel like the time to say something about it when they all looked so happy" i admitted.

His expression softened, then he slightly zoned out and looked kind of, angry?

"Who did it." He said flatly

" I had this old friend, he was a complete fucking psycho." I said kid of pausing because the topic was a little hard to talk about.

He gave me a kind of look that said 'go on' so I kept talking.

"He tried to kill me two times. First time we called the cops on him but they thought he was innocent. Second time we had full proof and he was sent to juvie. I don't know why he tried again and why he thought now would be the best time to but I know that it's him." I said looking down but once I was done talking I looked up to see Shane's reaction.

His eyes were wide, I couldn't tell if he was shocked or angry.

"What's his name?" He asked me

"Max" i said

"Max..?" He said asking for a last name.

"Brubaker" I replied.

"Ok, thanks!" He said randomly looking happy

This confused me.

The nurse walked in before either of us could say anything else.

"We just have to do a few more things, your mom will sign paperwork and your out." She explained sounding tired.

My mom walked in shortly after her while the nurse was looking at the stitches. She handed me ointment and told me how often to use it, I glanced over at shane who gave me a 'I told you so' look.

My mom gave back the paper work, I went into a bathroom to change into y old clothes that they apparently cleaned, then left.

Shane was sitting in the back seat with e and we pulled up to his house, my mom started getting out so I supposed we were going to hangout here for a while.

We walked in the house and Taylor almost immediately gave me a bone crushing hug.

He pulled back and had his hands on my shoulders "how're you feeling??" He asked me smiling.

"Good! My leg kinda hurts though" I said sarcastically, getting a laugh out of him.

I heard a familiar voice yell from the kitchen, sounding like she had a mouth full of food.

"Y/N?!?" Violet yelled

"VIOLET?!?" I mimicked

"HOLY SHIT!" She said running around the corner and hugging me even tougher than Taylor did.

"Are you okay?!?" She said after crushing my breathing abilities.

"I'm fine" I said laughing

Shane whispered in my ear saying "we need to tell her what you told me" I felt my face get hot but I ignored it and whispered to Violet "we need to talk, it's important" then looked at her confused face.

She took a moment to think and looked like she understood but then verbally said "huh?"

Taylor, my mom and Alison were all talking upstairs at the moment so we all ran up the stars into Shane's room.

"What's going on?" Violet asked the both of us once we had gotten into his room.

"Y/n?" Shane sad to me after silence coming from the both of us.

"I know who did it" i said to Violet

She looked puzzled and the said a bit louder then we would've wanted "WHO???"

"Shhhh!!" Me and Shane said in sink.

"Sorryyy, anyways who???" She said whispering.

I told her the same thing I said to Shane and her jaw was wide.

"What the fuck" she said

I looked over to Shane and he looked frustrated again

"Shane are you fine?" I asked him

"Do you know where he is." He said fully turning to me.

—————————-
Why do you guys think Shane is so angry?? 🤨

I mean I know but I want to know if you know, you know.

Sorry it's litteraly so late, my phone is severely broken and I have no idea when I can get t fixed..

LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH AND ILL TRY AND BE WUCKER W THE NEXT ONE

974 words 😁