Chapter Forty Five

I want his mouth on me. I want him like I haven't had him.

"You drive me crazy" Gabriele's hand moves to cup my butt cheek then squeeze firmly, "you bring me to my knees" he goes down on both knees, "no one has ever seen me the way I let you," his other hand moves to cup my breast. He massages through the fabric of my gown.

"Gabriele," a moan trembles out of my lips.

"Are you sore?" He plants a kiss on my inner thigh and then drags his tongue to my fold. My core pulsates and my legs jerk.

"Yes," my head falls back, slightly dispersing my curls. 

He grunts, "I'm sorry," he spews on my clit tenderly and pleasure rushes from every part of me to throb my core. "So sorry" he plants a kiss on my clit, then points with his tongue.

His hand on my breast massages weakly, then slides underneath the fabric of my gown to stroke my pert nipple, while the tip of his tongue draws circles on my clit.

"That feels so fucking good," I say with hush breaths.
My body transforms to jelly. I bite my lips as a strained moan slips. My inside is on fire. My legs can barely stay firm on the armrest.

He slips my breast out. He does the same with the second. Both breasts out, my dress pulled to my waist and my legs spreading out, leaving my core at his mercy.

"Always so wet for me," he traces both hands along my inner thigh and goosebumps break out in his wake.

He stops when his both thumbs land on my fold. He presses one thumb on the bridge of my fold and the other goes to flick my clit. I bite down my moan, feeling my core tightening as pleasure goes to pinch my opening.

"Look at me," he says and my head falls forward. He comes up and our eyes latch, "I am your first," I nod. "I want to be your only,"

"Gabriele," I plead.

What he is asking is not impossible. I don't think I'll want anyone to touch me after him. But still, this is not a promise to make when I am married to another.

"I'm not asking," his lips move to mine, hovering. "I'm not asking, Heaven," he takes my lower lips between his teeth, "it's a fucking promise" his lips cover mine in a hungry kiss, his tongue pushing into my mouth. "I never break a promise" he breathes into my mouth. I kiss him with the same hunger, feeling my insides clench and my core pulsates with each swirl of our tongues. I taste the faint saltiness of me on his tongue.

He breaks the kiss. Leaving me breathless. He goes down again and his mouth descends on my opening. Soft kisses, sloppy swipe of his tongue, thumb playing on my fold. I moan, biting down on my lower lip.

He starts to flick, then he sucks gently, groaning into my opening.

"Yes, oh—— goodness" I groan, every part of me trembling from surging pleasures.

He continues to flick my clit with his tongue. His fingers find a way to my opening and he slides two inside.

"Ah—yes" I moan. He eases them inside me, playing with my clit to heighten the pleasure over any sting of sourness.

"That's my girl," he mumbles into my fold and the vibration triggers a scream.

He starts to stroke gently, making my moans break out like a disoriented sound, as the heat waves wash through my veins, ready to melt me. His other hand clips the flesh above my clit, his tongue flicking and sucking, while his fingers stroke me.