Chapter Twenty Four

He heard me loud and clear.

Every drip from my fold tells him how hot I burn for him. Every dig of my toes into my mattress tells him there's nothing more I'd want than his mouth on my plumpness, his tongue ravaging every line and dip.

So he dives. Like a warrior to spoil, his tongue possesses my core, swiping back and forth, sending heat waves to flush through me.

He feasts.
Like a predator to its prey he digs, his tongue pushes into my opening, flickering and fucking.

He consumes.
Like hell to the condemned his plunging and flickering burns fiercely, without mercy, branding me.

He commands.
Like a master to a slave, his tongue brings me to my knees, breaking every restraint I have left.

"Gabriele," I chant his name.

He groans in response still tongue fucking every of my restraint and denial out. Drilling me till all I crave and utterly want is him. Drilling me till my mind, body, and soul are in sync with wanting just him.

I fall back into the mattress, one hand finding my breast beneath my lingerie, the other finding his curls to fit into them.

I start to straddle, gently, tentatively. My inside burning, desire scorching.

He pulls the rim of my lingerie on both sides, the material tearing apart from the sling hand across my shoulders, baring my breast. He grabs my butt cheeks with the netty material of my lingerie, pulling me closer to him like we are not close enough to become intertwined as one.

I let go of my control and take control of the movement as I start to straddle faster, holding him in place with my fingers in his curls, while my other hand presses down on my breast.

"Yes Gabriele, yes, fucking yes" I chant, mumbling as I pick up speed.

Each swirl of my waist brings his tongue deeper, grazing me. It brings his lips on my fold closer, tickling my clit.

I spin him over, climbing on him. I spread some more, my hand on my breast leaves to clutch a fistful of my bedsheet for balance, my other hand still in his curls.

His hands on my butt cheeks dig deeper, so deep I can barely feel the demarcation of lingerie.

"Touch me Gabriele '' I plead, wanting his hands on my breast like some depraved addict.

When his hand comes to cup my breast my motion is no longer swirling or straddling, I'm jerking, quick back and forth against his face, assaulting his tongue. His thumb presses down on my nipple and matches my jerking pace with flickering.

I let go, feeling every burn gush through me. Feeling a sensation so intense and sweet I can taste it, feel it and it's consuming as it washes from everywhere to my opening.

I groan, so loud and thick I don't recognize my voice as I shudder to climax. My body spasms violently as the heat wave gushes out of me as warm liquid.

I fall forward, hiccuping, his face still buried between my legs, only slimy from cum. His hands move to my thighs to still me.

My heart is banging against my chest like a victim from a horror movie, trapped in a room and begging for freedom.

I fall away from him. I move further from him and into the bed, the guilt and shame sneaking in gradually. You can't complain that a pig stinks and go to play in the swine just to punish the pig. It will only make you the same as the pig.

Javier cheated but this doesn't make me any better. I feel filthy now that it is over. I feel bare. I have never been with any man like this. I have never been with any man at all.

He grabs me by my ankle.

"Put it all on me," he croons and pulls me back down gently.

I move to him, dragging some folds of my bed sheet along.

His hand goes around my waist and pulls me into his body. He is doing it again. That thing he does.

Like when he stood between Javier and me to protect me. When he stopped at the sight of the knife he gifted me against my skin. Again when he took the bullet for me. Then when he burst through my door to cradle me while I was having a nightmare. Now he is doing it. Protecting me, this time from myself.

"It's on me" he cinches me tightly and I want to believe him. I want to believe that it's truly on him but that'll be delusional.

I wanted it. I have wanted it. I have wanted him for so long even before he showed up in that elevator. Everything in me was calling to him and I was in denial. I had condemned myself to an eternal condemnation of no pleasure until he showed up. The keeper of the hell I have carved for myself. Setting me free against my will and showing me what the other side of hell feels like.

I start to drift, my eyelids feeling too heavy to stay apart. I should sleep. Sleep makes everything better. Sleep makes you forget.

So I drown in my subconscious and travel the bleakness of the half-dead realm.

——————————————————————————
When I open my eyes, I am alone in my bed, my white comforter covering me properly and the burst of sunlight through my window prying into my room.

I scowl at the radiance of the sun, I feel mocked. The intrusion is abusive and jeering.

I push myself up the bed. My torn lingerie hanging loosely around my waist join the mock party. The slimness I still feel between my legs takes a front seat to mock me. The upheaval of my bed laughs at me louder than all. I'm a joker and they are having a great time at the circus.

My phone chimes and I grab it grudgingly from the drawer by my bed, which always has a cigar, lighter, and an ashtray with stacks of comic books.

It's a message from Helena;

; I don't know how to face him, Heaven, I know he will be at work today.

I exhale. I need to ask Damon to visit Pedro and keep him the fuck away from her.

Another text comes in.

; His lips against mine felt so good I had to resolve to shower head last night.

I skip a beat. Surely this is not about Pedro. That or she got back with Pedro.

The three dots picks up bouncing and my heart mimics them.

; Gush he felt so good and so confusing, I mean I am texting you first thing in the morning because I can't get my mind off him, tell me what to do to keep him. I will be in your office all day, taking advice on how to go about getting him to fall for me and keeping him, who knows, he might be for me what Javier is to you. My one true love.

My fingers tremble, matching the thrumming of my heart against my chest as I type, knowing the answer but still not wanting to jump at it.

; Who?

I send it. She reads it immediately.

She starts to type, the three dots bouncing. Her message comes in.

; Who else? Gabriele.