Chapter 18

"Yoongi!" his mom shouted up the stairs just as he was buckling his belt again.

"We're coming mom," he shouted back as Jimin giggled at him rushing to tuck his shirt in and smooth his hair at the same time.

"NOT funny," Yoongi scolded as he kissed away his giggles. 

The pair picked up their bags and ran down the stairs to meet Yoongi's parents outside. 

"Ready?" his mom asks as she grabs the last bag from the kitchen.

The couple nods and follows her outside.

"YOONGI!" he faintly hears someone screaming his name.

He freezes in place and turns back to Jimin, "did you hear that?" 

Jimin gives him a confused look before asking what he means.

"Someone yelled my name."

"I didn't hear anything," Jimin replies with a confused face.

"You ok baby?" he asks.

"Yeah it was just weird. I must be hearing things."

"Probably just ringing from that amazing orgasm," Jimin whispers as he walks past him to the car.

Yoongi gasps in fake horror at Jimin's cheekiness as he follows him. They throw their bags into the trunk space and climb into Yoongi's Jeep. His parents are riding with the Kim's. Jungkook comes and rides with them. It's tradition since they were old enough to drive. Kookie used to ride in the front seat but now he's booted to the back. He doesn't mind though. His hyung deserves the happiness he has with Jimin.

They pull out snacks and drinks to enjoy on the ride. Yoongi rolls the windows down as Jimin turns on their favorite playlist - turning the volume loud enough that the seats vibrate under them.

Yoongi smiles at him and leans in for a quick kiss before pulling out of the driveway.

***********

A few hours later, they arrive at the trailhead. They have around a mile hike up a mountain to get to their camping space. The group is lacing their hiking boots and putting on their backpacks to prep for the journey.

"YOONGI WAKE UP" a desperate voice shouts at him.

"Kookie, did you say something?" Yoongi calls to the younger who is a few spaces down with his parents.

He shakes his head no and Yoongi starts to think he's going crazy.

"Hearing things again?" Jimin teases as he hugs him from behind and places a soft kiss behind his ear.

"I swear I think I'm going crazy. It sounded like Jungkookie shouting at me. But from really far away."

"What did he say?"

"He told me to wake up. More like demanded it."

"But you're already awake baby."

"Exactly. Weird."

Jimin slowly rubs his shoulders in an effort to relax his boyfriend - placing soft kisses along his shoulders and neck.

"Are we ready to head out?" Yoongi's dad asks the group. Everyone nods and they all head toward the trail.

********

A few hours, and several bottles of water, later the large group arrives to their spot.

"Yoongi, it's so beautiful!" Jimin exlaims as he pulls his pack off excitedly and runs to get a better view.