Chapter 11

After ensuring all is well with Namjoon, Yoongi begins climbing the stairs to head toward his room. He knocks and enters, finding Jimin sitting on his bed. He looks like he doesn't know if he should get comfortable or not. 

"Everything ok?" he asks as Yoongi walks in and stands beside him.

"Yeah. He's good. Kookie brought him dinner earlier."

"Can I ask what he does all day? And where? I haven't seen him at all."

"He's working on a special project for our work. I can't really say much. We have another basement that he does his work in. He doesn't like to be distracted when working on something like this so we just check on him and make sure he eats."

"Sounds so lonely."

"It is. I hate it for him but it's his choice. We've tried to talk him into taking more breaks and going out with us or something but he just... won't."

Yoongi turns and heads to his closet. "I need to take a shower really quick."

Jimin gets up and follows him. "Umm..don't forget you said not to be shy," he warns. He chews his bottom lip again before continuing. "Can I join you?"

Yoongi steps close enough for Jimin to feel his breath and reaches to gently tug his lip free. "Stop this. It's gonna bleed."

Jimin's breath hitches and he nods.

"You're welcome to join me if you want to." He smirks down at him before stepping past and walking toward his bathroom. 

Jimin smiles and begins gathering a change of clothes and boxers from Yoongi's drawers. 

Inside the bathroom, Yoongi turns the hot water on. He quickly undresses before stepping inside the tile shower. The floor is river rock and feels amazing on his feet after a long day. 

He turns and wets his hair under the hot water. His mind starts to race and he wonders what the hell he's doing. He can't be in a relationship. Not with his job. It's not safe. He's just protecting him temporarily. 

But fuck. I like him. He's feisty, sweet, and has great taste in...everything so far. The total package.

His thoughts are interrupted by Jimin tapping on the shower door. 

"Come in silly," Yoongi replies with a chuckle.

Jimin opens the door and steps inside before closing it behind him. He turns to face Yoongi who smiles at him before reaching for the shampoo. Jimin steps under the shower head and immediately wets his hair as well. 

"So pretty," Yoongi compliments as he pats the shampoo to the top of the bottle with his palm.

"You know, you can look somewhere besides my eyes," Jimin teases.

"I didn't want to be weird. I don't really know what's going on with us," Yoongi replied with a serious tone.

"What do you want to be going on with us?" Jimin took the shampoo out of Yoongi's hand and motioned for him to turn around. He began lathering Yoongi's hair.

"I think you like me. I know I like you. But dating is dangerous in my line of work. It usually doesn't end well for hunters with families."

"But Namjoon and Jungkook..."

"That's different. They're hunters too. And we're like brothers. That can't be undone. You and I can stop right now, you go on with your life, and will never be at risk because of me. It's the smart move for you."

Jimin grabs Yoongi's shoulders and turns him around to look him in the eyes. "What if I don't wanna make the smart move?"

He looks down and bites his soft bottom lip again - it was starting to make Yoongi crazy, especially in their current location.

He glances back up to continue. "Look, I know we've only known each other literally 2 days. But you're not like any other guy I've met. You're fair, caring, strong, funny, sexy. I don't think you have any idea how rare you are. Like a diamond surrounded by cubic zirconia."

Yoongi chuckles and steps back into the water to rinse his hair. "I just don't want to be the reason something bad happens to you. And I don't mean this demon. I mean something in the future. That finds out you exist and hunts you to hurt me."

"Then you teach me to protect myself." He continues quietly as he looks up at Yoongi with sad eyes, "I just don't want some possible monster that might attack in the future to be what stops you from wanting me."

"Jimin. Of course I want you," Yoongi murmurs as he steps forward and presses his lips to Jimins. The kiss is slow and sweet. Intimate. Yoongi cups Jimin's cheeks as he slowly deepens the kiss. Jimin moans lightly when Yoongi uses the tip of his tongue to skim the roof of his mouth. 

Jimin pushes him back slightly so they're standing under the water together. He kisses Yoongi again and right away returns the favor, licking into this mouth and swirling their tongues together. He runs his fingers down the back of Yoongi's head before settling them at the nape of his neck. 

"Touch me please," he whispers, desperate to feel Yoongi's hands on his bare skin. Yoongi looks him in the eyes, almost like he's checking if he's sure, before sliding his hands around his waist and pulling him closer at the small of his back. 

Now that their bodies are pressed together, Jimin tugs on Yoongi's hair to pull their lips together again. Yoongi finally bites the lip he's been watching Jimin chew on all day, pulling a moan out of the younger. He lets Yoongi lick into his mouth before closing his lips and sucking gently on his tongue. Yoongi groans quietly and grabs the back of Jimin's head to kiss him harder. They are all lips and tongue as each pulls the other closer under the steaming hot water. Yoongi's hands skim up Jimin's sides and back down again before reaching down and cupping his ass. He kneads it a few times and Jimin whimpers into his mouth.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi said quickly as he pulled his hands away. 

Jimin looks at him incredulously before grabbing his hands to put them back where they were. "Sorry for what? Making me want you more than I already do?," Jimin giggled as he pressed his hard dick into Yoongi's thigh.

"Let's get in bed then."

A/N

It's.About.To.Go Down😳🫣

Happy Birthday our Sunshine Hobi 💜🥳🎂🫶 We love you so much

White hair Hobi 🔥🥰🥵