Chapter 12

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️18+⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

No really. Don't read if you're a child. I don't wanna be out here contributing to the corruption of young minds.

The pair quickly dried off before dropping their towels to the floor and grabbing for each other. They immediately kissed as Yoongi gripped Jimin's hips and began walking him back toward his bed.

Once they got close, he bent down slightly and lifted him by his thighs. Jimin immediately wrapped his legs around his waist and Yoongi climbed across the bed before plopping Jimin down on his pillow.

Jimin giggled as Yoongi settled between his legs, immediately leaning in to kiss him again.

Yoongi was amazed at how perfect their lips are together. Jimin's are soft and thick against Yoongi's still plump but thinner ones. And damn do they taste good...like his watermelon chapstik.

He pulled back to admire Jimin's features. His hair is soft and damp, beautiful olive skin, and soft brown eyes that are almost too pretty to look into. Brushing the hair out of his face, he leaned down to kiss his temple and along his jaw line before connecting their lips again. 

Jimin reached up to tangle his fingers in Yoongi's hair as he pulled him impossibly closer and kissed him deeply, tasting every inch of Yoongi's mouth. Suddenly, he flipped Yoongi off of himself - causing him to gasp quietly - before climbing on top and straddling Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi smiled up at Jimin expectantly until he reached for his hands and pinned them on top of his head with surprising strength. Yoongi's breath hitched and he began breathing erratically as he looked up at Jimin's body stretched over him. "God, you're so beautiful," he complimented as Jimin let go with one hand and grabbed Yoongi's jaw instead, holding him in place while he licked across his bottom lip before tugging it between his lips and sucking.

Jimin began rolling his hips and grinding down on Yoongi as he continued kissing him - tugging and sucking on his swollen bottom lip every so often. He can feel Yoongi getting harder with each roll of his hips.

"Fuck Jimin. So sexy," Yoongi groaned into Jimin's mouth. "And such a tease," he added with a pout.

"Just figuring out what you like," Jimin whispered in his ear before licking the back of the lobe and tugging it between his lips to nibble - pulling a deep groan from Yoongi's lips.

Jimin giggled, "ears - check." Then he began kissing down Yoongi's neck before licking and sucking on the soft spot right above his clavicle. He released Yoongi's hands and began teasing his nipples - rolling each in his  fingertips as Yoongi moaned under him.

"Mmmm...so sensitive. Are you sure you're a top?" Jimin teased right before fluttering his tongue over a hard nipple. He circled the other with his fingertip before leaning over and sucking it between his lips.

Yoongi groaned and his muscles twitched as Jimin continued teasing him all over. He allowed Jimin's fun to continue a little longer before gripping his hair and tugging up until their eyes met.

He quickly flipped Jimin onto his back earning a gasp and a giggle before Jimin's breath hitched as Yoongi placed two fingers into his mouth.

"Suck."

"Yes daddy," Jimin whispered before he licked the fingers and closed his lips around the tips tightly. He slowly pulled Yoongi's long slim fingers all the way in his mouth before licking them again and bobbing his head a few times before pulling off.

Yoongi smirked and bit the inside of his lip as he watched Jimin's little show.

Yoongi settled between Jimin's thighs and began circling his small pink hole.