Chapter 18.

I laid back on the couch with Izuku on top of me as I kept my arms wrapped around him.

After a few minutes his sobs were gone and his breathing slowed down, meaning he fell asleep. How can that bitch do such a thing?? Izu is so cute and innocent.. How could anyone even force him?

I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep again.

Izuku pov

When I woke up, I found myself lying on top of Rody. I blushed a bit on our..position as I snuggled closer to him.

I heard him groan as he slowly opened his eyes. "what time is it..?" he asked, barely able to keep his eyes open.

I looked around until I found the hanging clock on the wall. "it's 4:12pm." I said, getting off of him. "that's cool, I have to get Roro and Lala around 5pm." am I going too?" I asked.

" well you can if you want to." he said with a shrug. "alright then I'm going with you!" I said with a smile.

"we should go soon, the train station is 20 minutes from here and the train arrives around 4:50pm I think.

"they're traveling alone on the train?" I asked, stretching my arms. "no, my aunt is with them." he said, getting up from the bed.

"Let's go now!" I said with a smile. "I see you're excited." he said with a chuckle, pressing a kiss on my lips.

I smiled at him as we pulled away, Pino was jumping around happily.

"I don't think we need to bring any stuff expect the apartment key." he said, taking his shoes on.

I took my shoes on as well and we walked out as he locked the door. He held my hand and we started heading towards the train station.

After around 10 minutes he stopped walking, staring down. "what's up?" I asked. "what's that mark on your wrist?" he asked, holding up my arm. Oh, I didn't notice that earlier.. There's a small red bruise.

"a bruise..? I think it was causes by Makoto holding my wrist a bit too hard.." I said. I saw Rody furrow his eyebrows then he pulled me into a hug.

I smiled as I hugged him back. "I will never leave you alone with him again." he mumbled as he pulled away and continued walking, holding my hand again.

We arrived at the station around 5:47pm, the train isn't late so we don't have to wait much.

We sat down on a nearby bench, looking towards the direction where the train is supposed to come from.

A few minutes later we saw the train coming. "let's get a little back, there are a lot of people getting off usually." he said as he stood up and walked a little back, looking towards the crowd searching for his siblings.

"Rody!!" I heard a high-pitched voice as I saw Lala jumping on Rody. "hey, where did you leave your auntie and Roro?" he asked. "Zuzu!!" she jumped at me as I chuckled. "well thanks for the answer-" he said sarcastically. "hey Rody." a woman said walking up to us with Roro on her side.

"Zuzu is here!" he smiled as he hugged me. I see they're really happy.. That's so cute. I thought as I smiled and got on my knees to hug them back. "you both grew a lot since we last met! You'll be taller than me in no time." I said with a smile as I stood back up.

"Thanks for taking care of them, auntie." Rody said to the woman with a smile. "bye kids! Take care." she said waving at us as she got back on the train.

"alright then, let's get home shall we?" he asked as we all nodded in sync.

Rody pov

When we got back to the apartment I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Roro and Lala both sat down next to me. "hey Rody, do you have any instant food I could cook?" Izuku asked from the kitchen.

"um yeah there are a few packs of instant ramen on the shelf above the sink!" I said, switching between the channels.

Suddenly I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I took it out and looked at the screen. Unknown number??

I picked handed the TV remote to Roro any picked up the phone.

R: "hello?"

T: "hey- um it's Todoroki, from the world mission last year."

Okay and why did he call me-

R: "what do you want?" I asked.

T: "well we're on a mission again here in Otheon again with Endeavor and Eraserhead. We were wondering if we could maybe meet up somewhere if you want?"

I think we're fucked. What if we meet with them? Will they take Izu back?

R: "we?"

T: "me, Bakugo and Endeavor."

R: "okay. Well I don't have much free time but I'll let you know if I do."

T: "alright.. Also I wanted to ask something else too."

R: "go ahead."

T: "well.. You still keep in touch with Izuku, right?"

R: "uh, yea I guess."

T: "do you happen to know where he is..? He ran away a week ago."

R: "sorry man, I don't know anything about it.. We haven't talked since a while."

T: "alright, thanks. Bye." he said as he hung up.

"oh boy I'm hella good at lying!" I said with a proud smile. "what was that about?" Izuku asked, handing everyone a bowl of ramen. "thank you Zuzu!" Roro said smiling as Izuku sat down too.

"well- that Todoroki and Bakugo kids are here in Otheon with that dumbass flaming hero." I said as his eyes widened.

"crap.. I hope we won't meet." he said nervously. "it's gonna be okay, you can just wear mask in public and they're probably just gonna be busy with hero shits." I said.

"yeah..probably.." he said as he looked down. He seems sad.. "what's wrong?" I asked. "well.. I just kinda miss Shoto-kun and you Kacchan who beat me up, he's Bakugo.. I'm just a little bit afraid." he said.

So that bitch is here. I'm going to kill him I swear.

"I see. I will make sure you don't meet them. I know you miss him but I can't let them take you back to Japan.." I said, scooting closer to him as I held his hand.

"Rody! Why are you holding Zuzu's hand." Lala asked. "you're supposed to watch TV.." I said. "but we couldn't hear anything because you two were talking!" she pouted.

"okay okay sorry." I said rolling my eyes.

Izuku pov

I giggled as Lala pouted. "so! Why are you holding his hand?" Roro asked as my cheek flushed red, so did Rody's. "w-well because I love him.." he said nervously as I smiled.

He loves me? Lala gasped. "he's your boyfriend?!" she asked, amazed. "yup I am." I said with a smile, trying to hide the blush on my face.

_________________________________