Chapter 13.

As we pulled away my face turned in dark red shade. What..was that..? Did he just kiss me? Oh my god he did! Holy lord am I dreaming?

"you..really like me more than a friend?" he asked looking right into my eyes. "y-yeah I do" I said still shocked from his recent 'action'. He smiled at me as he hugged me once again.

"I like you too Izu, very much.." he said as I couldn't help but smile as a tear escaped my eye, but this time by happiness.

"but promise me you'll never try do that again.." he said looking at the razor that lied on the floor. I almost forgot about that..

"what?" I asked. Maybe there's a chance that I could lie about it so he won't think about me differently.

"my old friend went through that too Izu, I exactly know what was happening and I just don't want to lose you like him." he said. I never heard about that..

"I'm sorry..about your friend. But what do you mean 'lose me like him?'" I asked. "he struggled mentally, I always tried to help him and make him stop harming himself. Just when I thought I succeeded..he killed himself. But it's okay, it's okay it was a long time ago." he said.

"you will never lose me like that, I promise.." I said with a slight smile as he hugged me once again.

"lets go to the bedroom, it's more comfortable than the cold floor isn't it? We should get more sleep before work anyway." he said as I nodded my head and stood up.

We headed to the bedroom as I plopped down on the bed, letting out a yawn. I definitely need more sleep.. I thought as I felt the bed sink beside me, signaling that Rody laid down too.

I looked at him, seeing that he was already staring at me.

He put a hand on my cheek as I scooted closer to him slowly. He wrapped his other hand around me as I pressed my head against his chest, cuddling up to him.

"so..what are we going to do now?" he asked. "um..sleep?" I asked as I heard him chuckle a bit. "no I mean us. What are we?" he asked. Oh so he meant that- did my mind turn itself off or what?

"I-I don't know.. What do you want us to be?" I asked. "I don't want to rush things but.. I would love to call you my boyfriend." he said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"y-you would..?" I asked nervously as he quickly nodded his head. I probably look like a tomato right now.

I smiled as I pressed a kiss on his cheek. "so we're dating now?" I asked. "yep!" he said smiling and he pulled me closer.

"also can I ask um..why would you think of that thing...with the razor?." he asked.

"that's um..it was just a dumb thing." I said nervously. "I don't think it was. I don't want to force you I just want to know.." he said.

"okay..well I honestly thought that you didn't like me and would break our friendship and kick me out.. Yeah." I said as I looked away.

"hey, look at me." he said as he held my chin and turned my face back so that I was facing him. "I would never ever do that. Of course about the friendship thing..well we're not just friends anymore." he said with a smile as he kissed my forehead.

"since when do you um.. Like me?" I asked a little bit nervously. "I honestly don't know, I think since we started to chat and call more, since a few months but I didn't know where to put my feelings back then." he said with a small chuckle. "what about you?"

"I guess..I already felt something when we first met but I didn't expect for it to turn into love." I said with a smile. It's kinda awkward what I liked him first.. Not like it matters.

I cuddled up to him tighter as I felt my eyelids getting heavier.

Rody pov

I smiled as he snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

A few silent minutes later I heard soft snores coming from him. Well that was quick. I thought as I closed my eyes, slowly get taken by the world of dreams, called sleep.

Smol time skip

As I slowly opened my eyes I met with a sleeping green fluff in my face. I smiled as I patted his head and sat up.

I rubbed my eyed and looked at the clock. 6:21pm. We have work soon.. Ugh I don't have the energy for this. We slept a lot tho, I think we went to bed around 11am.

I stood up and walked out silently. We have to get going around 6:40 if we don't want to be late so I should wake up Izu.. I sighed as I walked back to the bedroom.

I sat down on the bed beside him and gently poked his shoulder. "Izu wake up, we're gonna be late." I said as he groaned and pulled the blanket over his head.

"come on, we already slept like 7 hours."I said pulling the blanket off of his head. He sat up as he yawned as he looked at me, barely able to keep his eyes open.

I smiled as he stood up and toddled out of the bedroom. "do you want a coffee?" I said as I followed him to the kitchen.

"no I don't really like coffee.. Do you have energy drinks or something?" he asked. "no I don't like those, and you shouldn't drink those either because you'll end up getting a heart attack." I said as he sat down to the table and laid his head on it.

"We have to get going in 10 minutes." I said as I poured myself a cup of water.

"Rody" he said as I looked at him. "hm?" I asked sitting down next to him. "let's not let anyone know about our relationship.. Except your siblings I think." he said looking at me nervously. "I agree." I said with a smile.

"do you remember what I teached you yesterday?" I asked as he nodded his head. Sleepy Izuku equals cute Izuku. That's a fact.

_________________________

A/n: first time writing fluff I hope it was good😭👍