Chapter 11.

After we got back to my apartment I put Izuku down on the bed and took off his shoes. It feels like I'm taking care of a child.. I chuckled at my thoughts as I put a blanket on him and walked out.

I laid down on the couch sighing as I turned on the TV. Man I'm so tired. I thought as I switched the channels, looking for a good show to watch.

I should take a rest, that's why I sent Roro and Lala to my aunt. I have 3 more days until they're coming home. They will be probably happy thar Izu is here, I mean they really love him.

I decided to turn the TV off as I closed my eyes, soon getting taken by the world of dreams.

Izuku pov

I slowly opened my eyes with a groan as I stretched my arms and legs. I winced as I felt the pain in my stomach. I shouldn't stretch yet, the wound still needs to heal.. I thought as I sat up, looking around for a clock. I noticed a small digital clock on the nightstand.

9:32am.. Wait a minute how did I get here?! I just sat down for a minute in the bar- oh crap I probably fell asleep.

I stood up and walked out to the living room. I saw Rody sleeping on the couch with half of his leg hanging off, touching the floor. Pino was also asleep on Rody's side.

I didn't mean to take his place on the bed.. Did he sleep here because of me?

I walked to the couch and pulled a blanket on him which I found next to the furniture. I smiled as Pino cuddled to the blanket and smiled. I honestly didn't know birds can do that.. I mean he's kind of a special bird so I shouldn't be surprised.

I noticed my phone which was on the table since yesterday. Curse it, I'm sure they won't track it. I'll just turn off the location. I thought as I turned it on.

As soon as it loaded, I immediately received hundreds of new messages and missed calls. Before I read them I quickly opened the settings and turned off the location.

I got messages from almost everyone in the class, even Aizawa sensei and All Might and..mom? She never texts me so now that I'm gone she suddenly cares?

I looked at the messages I got from her.

Inko

The school just called
me, where the fuck are you?

Oi answer me.

Oh so did you leave me like your father did?! I don't
really care, don't think
about coming home
because I sold your stuff.

Well I don't know what I expected- but it's not like I wanted to go home anyway.. I'm so much happier here.

I turned my phone off again, not bothering to check the rest of the messages. I know I shouldn't do this to Shoto and my other friends but that's just how life is, nothing ever last forever. I'm sure they will move on quickly.

I heard a groan coming from Rody as he shuffled under the blanket making Pino wake up from his dream and fly onto top of the TV.

"good morning" I said as I put my phone on the table. "good mor- where the hell did this come from?" he asked staring at the blanket. "oh um I put it on you earlier.." I said nervously as he smiled at me.

"thank you Izu." he said sitting up. I gave him the slight smile as I sat down next to him. "um..did you enjoy your first day?" he asked breaking the short but awkward silence.

"yeah! I really enjoyed it but it was kinda tiring.. Next time I must sleep more." I said as he smiled and nodded in agreement.

"oh I wanted to ask, when are your siblings going to come back?" I asked. "on Saturday, so we have three more days to rest instead of taking care of them." he said stretching his back.

"that's good.. It's been a while since I saw them." I said with a smile. "yeah.. Anyway what do you wanna do?" he asked as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I don't know.. I kinda want to go on a walk but I'm afraid I'll get lost.." I said nervously.

"let's go on a walk then! We could stop by a store or a Cafe and get some breakfast." he said overly excited. It's rare thar I see him like this.. I mean he doesn't really get excited over things.

Rody pov

As we were walking down on the street I couldn't help but stare at Izuku. His green fluff hair slightly messed up by the wind, the sunlight slightly touching his cute face and- WHAT THE HELL?!

I mentally slapped myself as I felt my face heat up. That's not fucking possible.. Do I like him..? Damn it I can't. Even if I don't, he probably doesn't like me back and it would just ruin our friendship.

But what if he does..? He usually gets flustered when we're uh..close. I should figure it out because there's no way this is just a simple friendship..

"Rody? Are you okay?" I got snapped out of my thoughts by his voice. "huh? Oh yea of course, why?" I asked as we made a turn on the corner.

"you seemed to be lost in thoughts and your face was all red.." he said nervously.

Okay I should get straight to the point. I always knew I had feelings for him I just didn't want to admit it.. That's probably because in my childhood dad alway said that liking the same gender is a sin.

But oh well, I'm already a sinner so I don't think it matters if I like a boy or not. He's dead anyway.. No one's gonna tell me what's right and what's not.

"Rodyyyyy!" I heard Izuku whine. "huh?" I asked looking at him. "where are we going exactly?" he asked. "we're going to a nearby Cafe, there aren't many people but it's really good, also it's Japanese styled." I said as as we made another turn, the Cafe was already in sight.

"there." I said pointing at the building. "oo do they have matcha tea?" he asked excited. "yeah, matcha, boba, mochi and Japanese stuff you know." I said. "do you usually go there?" he asked with a shiny smile.

"yeah, like two or three times a week." I said as we approached the Cafe and went inside.

"woah this place looks so nice!" he said in amazement as he looked around the small room. Actually I don't like many Japanese foods or drinks.. I only come here because this Japanese style always reminds me of Izuku.

We were the only ones in the Cafe, I mean it's no big surprise since it's Tuesday and almost 10am.

"ohayo! What can I get you?" the waitress asked. "ohayo!" Izuku greeted with a smile. I see he's happy to speak a little Japanese again.

"I'd like to get a strawberry boba." I said as she wrote it down in her notebook. "I'd like to get a matcha tea and four mochis!" he said happily. That's cute.. "alright.." she said writing it down.

"what kind of mochi would you like? We have strawberry, peach, matcha and red bean flavors." she said. "umm strawberry please." he said after thinking for a bit.

"okay! Take a seat wherever you want and I'll bring your drinks and food soon." she said walking away. "where do you want to sit?" I asked Izuku who said nothing just stared at me, seemingly zoned out.

_________________________

A/n: what is he thinking about? 🌚