Chapter 6.

Izuku pov

I was on the edge of finally falling asleep when suddenly the seatbelt signs turned red, signaling that we have to plug it in. The speaker said that we're going to start landing now so everyone have to sit down and plug in their seatbelts.

I plugged it back and put my legs down once again, the stewardess will probably walk around again to check our seatbelts.

Just as I thought, she was checking them. I put my phone back in airplane mode then turn it off.

I sighed closing my eyes. I want to sleep.. God I'm so tired I'm afraid I'll fall asleep standing once we get off.

When we finally landed I took my bag out from under the seat and put it on my back. I didn't eat the things I bought.. Well I didn't expect for my appetite to just go away like that. I thought as I stood in the long line, waiting for the security people to open the doors of the plane.

A few minutes later they finally opened the doors and people started to flood out. Some of them cussing because of the cold weather.. Well yeah the only thing I forgot is that it's so much colder in Otheon than in Japan. And I didn't even bring a jacket..

The plane stopped a bit far away from the airport building so they will take us there with a bus. Since I didn't have to wait for any luggage I was the first one to get on the bus.

After it reached the maximum capacity of people it closed the doors and started going towards the huge building. There's even colder here on the bus, I swear I'll become a walking popsicle until we get there.

We got there in two minutes short, it's not very far but impossible by walking with those bags and suitcases. Especially in this weather.

I let out a shaky sigh as I felt the warm air hit my body when we walked inside the building.

I looked around, searching for Rody but it's impossible to find him in such a crowd.. I went to the first empty bench I saw and put my bag down on it, I feel like if I sit down I'll fall asleep in seconds and I don't want to spend my day in this airport.

I was about to go to exit when I suddenly felt two warm arms wrap around me from behind. "Rody!!" I squealed in excitement as I turned around and gave him a big hug. Yeah. I should've not done that.

I winced and held back a yelp as I felt the unbearable pain in my upper stomach again. "holy- are you okay? Why are you bandaged up?" he asked as he quickly pulled away from the hug.

"yeah I'm..good." I said with yawn as I rubbed my eye. I never felt so sleepy in my whole life. I saw Pino chirp and jump around his shoulder, I couldn't help but smile.

Rody pov (finally :>)

"are you sure..?" I asked as he rubbed his left eye which didn't get punched. I mean, a blind person could tell that came from a punch and he even told me that a motherfucker punched him yesterday.

Why is he even in just a sweater- how didn't he freeze to death yet?! " alright let's go to my place now" I said patting his head where it wasn't bandaged. "and you will have to tell me about those wounds later." I added as he whined crossing his arms. That's cute.. Wait now what the fuck-

My thoughts got interrupted by him almost collapsing on the floor but he held onto me in the last moment. "gomenne.. I know I said I won't complain but I'm just so tired.." he said. What the hell does that goneme or something mean?

I'll ask him later I don't think he's at his mind right now. "come on let's go to my place before you fall asleep standing." I said as I picked up his backpack and started walking out of the airport.

"did you leave your siblings by themselves.?" he asked as we walked through the exit. "no, I dropped them off at the train station this morning, they went on a holiday to my aunt." I said. I didn't exactly drop them off just by themselves, she was already there and they're going to her place together.

Luckily we won't have to take public transport since I live pretty close, maybe like 20 minutes by walking.

We were on halfway already when I heard a thump coming from behind me. As I turned around I saw Izuku laying on the floor unconsciously while holding his stomach. Oh boy..

I picked him up in baby style and continued walking to my apartment but in a much quicker pace.

Izuku pov

When I opened my eyes I noticed that I'm not outside at cold anymore. Neither in his caravan.. Is this a bedroom? Where am I?!

I turned my head to the side to notice that Rody is laying right beside me.. Wait why is he so close?! I thought as I moved back, yelping as I felt the stinging pain again.

I heard him groan as he sat up and his eyes wandered at me. "you okay?" he asked. "y-yeah!" I said with a nervous smile. Stupid! You woke him up.. It's not nice to bother someone who's sleeping.

"um.. W-where am I?" I asked. "oh I didn't tell you before? I could finally afford to buy an apartment." he said with a wide smile. "haaah?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked crossing my arms as he chuckled.

"sorry shortie." he asked patting my head. "I'm only like four inches shorter than you so you better watch your mouth." I said as I saw Pino crossing his wings.

"okay, now back to the question. What exactly happened to you?" he asked taking his bird off his shoulder. "that's not really an interesting story.." I said nervously. "it can be nothing but interesting if it's about you.." I heard him mumble as I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. "w-what?" I asked.

"n-nothing! So.. Tell me. Please.." he said. "I just got.. Kinda beaten up. Not a big story."

"by who? And more importantly, why? " he asked putting emphasis on the last word.

"it all was just because I'm..a dumb and useless Deku you know?" I said with a slight smile. I've been told this my whole life mostly by Kacchan and I guess I'm starting to accept it.. "that's absolutely not true. You're anything but useless and dumb and whoever told you otherwise deserves to fucking die." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

You're lying..