Chapter 12.

Izuku pov

As the waitress walked away I looked at Rody. I just noticed the lighter shades in his hair.. It's so pretty.. I totally dropped a crush on him. I knew that ever since we met for the first time but I didn't know I'd really fall for him..

Oh God that's so complicated.. He probably isn't even into boys and I don't want to mess up our friendship and-

"Izu?" I got back to reality by Rody calling my name. "yeah?" I asked trying to cover the light blush on my face.

"where do you want to sit?" he asked as I looked around the Cafe, looking for an ideal table.

"there." I said as I pointed at the table beside the window. We walked to the table and sat down, waiting for our breakfast to arrive.

"how come you didn't order food?" I asked him, trying to avoid the awkward silence. "well I can't really eat a lot in the morning and the jellies in the boba equals a small breakfast." he said as he looked out through the window.

A few minutes later the waitress arrived with our order. "alright so here's a strawberry boba, a matcha tea and four peach flavored mochis. Did I miss anything?" she asked putting them on the table.

"no you didn't, thank you." Rody said pulling his drink closer to himself. "alright, let me know when you'd like to pay." she said walking back behind the counter.

Lil time skip

After we finished our breakfast Rody went to the counter to pay. I insisted of paying my part but he didn't let me.. Okay its true that I don't have much money at the moment but that doesn't mean I can't pay for my food! However, it's nice of him..

"ready to go?" he asked as he came back to the table. "sure." I said as I stood up and we walked out, saying byes to the kind waitress.

"now that I think of it, how's your wound? Does it still hurt?" he asked as we were walking back towards his apartment.

"it only hurts when I stretch but I think it's healing." I said.

I should find out if he's into boys or not.. Curiosity is killing me and I wonder if I have a chance or not.. But how can I get him to say it? I can't just ask that 'hey are you gay?'.. Wait I think I got it!

"um can I ask something?" I asked nervously. "go ahead."

"well um.. What's your opinion about gay people..?" I asked as he seemed a little surprised. "uh.. I don't know. I mean there's nothing wrong with them. Why do you ask?" he asked. "o-oh um I was just curious!" I said blushing from embarrassment.

Well I did get any further. All I got was an awkward conversation.

"is there..anyone you like?" okay maybe I should've not get straight to the point. "u-um I don't think there is." he said. Well guess I got my answer. I thought as I looked down at the ground while walking.

I mean it's not a problem right? We're best friends and that's good.. Crap I'm so dumb! Why the hell did I think he likes me?!

Maybe Kacchan was right..? I'm really an unlovable and useless freak..? Nonono I can't believe him.. I guess.

I feel like I'm going to cry.. Great I'm even a fricking crybaby?!

I sighed, holding my tears back with all my inner power as Rody opened the door of his apartment. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and I closed the door behind me, sliding down on the floor.

I am so dumb! Now he will probably find out that I like him and he'll break our friendship. I'll live on the streets or worse, I'll have to move back to Japan and keep taking the stress and bullying..

I don't wanna go back there! I want to stay with Rody..

I felt warm tears rolling down on my cheeks as I let out a silent sob. If he finds me her crying he'll think I'm weak.. I cannot let that happen.

I noticed a razor lying on the sink. I stood up and took it in my hand as I stared at the shining metal blade, pulling up my sleeves.

No no no what am I thinking?! I can't get back to where I was in aldera.. I've already hurt myself enough back them I don't need anymore!

I felt more tears in my eyes as I collapsed on my knees, dropping the razor. I slid to the other side of the bathroom, far away from the razor as I tried to stop my tears. I can't do it again.. I'm being so dramatic!

This is just a small crush right? Not a big deal! My vision started to get blurry as I heard a knock on the door. "Izu are you okay? What was that noise?" I heard him from the other side of the door.

I can't answer.. My voice will show that I'm crying! He knocked again, but this time it was more loud. "Izuku I'm going in if you don't answer!" he said. Come on say something! I just have to try to sound normal right? It's not that har- my thoughts got cut off by the door being slammed open by Rody, who had a worried look on his face.

Rody pov

Damn it Izuku you better be okay! I thought as I opened the door and immediately started looking for him. I noticed my razor lying in the middle of the bathroom floor and Izuku curled up in the corner crying with his sleeves slid up.

"H-hey what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down next to him as I pulled him into a tight hug, letting him cry into my shoulder.

What happened? Razor on the floor, sleeves u- oh shit. I think I know..

I quickly took a look on his arms, sighing in relief as I didn't see any injuries on them except for the old, healed ones.

"it's okay.. What happene?" I asked rubbing his back as his sobs got more silent. I pulled his sleeves back down as I pressed a kiss on his forehead. I hope that helps..

He wiped his tears away, letting out another silent sob. "I'm..I'm sorry.." he mumbled as I looked at him in confusion. "what are you saying sorry for?" I asked.

"I ruined our friendship.." okay, what? "why do you think that?" I asked putting a hand on his cheek.

Izuku pov

Here goes nothing.. There's no point of hiding it anymore.

"b-because I-I like you..more than a friend.. A-and I know you don't like me back and you probably hate me now and I can totally understand if you don't let me live here anymore or don't want to be my fr-" I explained, but suddenly I got cut off by a pair of lips on mine..

_________________________

A/n: SORRY FOR THE ANGSTY PART-