Chapter 3.

Izuku pov

After I cleaned and bandaged up my head and stomach I looked into the mirror. I look awful. I shouldn't go to school tomorrow. Everyone will just ask about the bandages..

I walked out of the bathroom and sat back on my bed. I'm so tired of it.. Tired of getting beaten everyday, getting more dumb, forgetting about more and more things, my mom.. She doesn't care anymore. She blames me because of dad's disappearance again. How would she feel if I disappeared too? Would she be happier?

Actually that's a good idea! I won't disappear I just..won't be here. In Japan. I just need a break, yeah! I smiled at my thoughts as I laid down, pulling the soft blanket on me. Tomorrow I'll have time to pack a few things up and book a flight.. I won't go to school anyway. I thought, feeling my eyelids get heavier as I slowly fell into the world of dreams called sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I noticed it was already bright outside. Good thing I wasn't planning on going today.. I even overslept my alarm.

I got up from bed, only to feel terrible pain in my stomach and head. Holy fuuu...fudge.

I wiped a tear as I stood up and grabbed my phone from my desk. It's 10:32am, meaning it's break right now.. I should text Aizawa sensei about my absence, I don't need anyone showing up at my dorm while I'm packing up.

Luckily everyone has his contact in case of emergency. I searched it and sent him a message. I didn't expect him to answer soon.. But he did!

Aizawa sensei

Me: I apologize for my
absence today sensei,
I won't be able to attend
classes today and tomorrow because I don't feel well.

It's okay Midoriya. Get better
soon and make sure to get the
schoolwork from someone.

Well it wasn't a complete lie though.. I really don't feel well.

Okay back to the subject! I need to book a flight first.. I could leave Japan with a ship too but that takes a lot more time.

Where should I even go..? I don't have much money, maybe I could.. I could visit Rody!!

I don't want to be a bother though.. I have to ask him first and I have to consider the situation if he says no. I'll just go to America first, then I'll figure things out. I have enough money to buy food and things like that but I'll have to live on the streets then..

Darn it! I'll go to America and I'll solve it. I thought as I pressed on the 'pay' button and gave my credit card numbers. Ticket bought! Now that wasn't so hard right?

I smiled as I turned off my phone and walked to my cabinet. According to the ticket I can bring a medium sized backpack for free, they even gave the exact measures. I can bring bigger bags too but I'll need to pay extra money for that so I can't do that..

Alright so the bag should be maximum 15cm x 20cm x 30cm, I think my UA backpack is exactly that big if I don't pack it up to the brim.. Yea that should do it!

I packed my books and school supplies out of the backpack and looked at the cabinet.

I should bring three pieces from every clothing and maybe extra shoes.. Wait I don't even have other shoes. Nevermind.. I thought as I put three shirts, three pants, underwear and one hoodie in the bag.

Alright the half of it is full already.. I'll still need socks, phone charger, bandages and I have to leave a little empty space considering that I'll have to buy food for the flight. It'll be 12 hours long and food on the plane is way more expensive..

(a/n: in this story you can fly alone or leave the state if you're 16 at least, I didn't want to age them up that much 😭)

I packed up everything I need, I can still bring a plus hoodie on me. I closed the backpack and sighed. I'm so dead if they find out that I'm not here- but no way back now! I need this 'break' anyway..

The flight is departing at 1am exactly, the way to the airport is 30 minutes with train and I have to get there 2 hours earlier so that means I have to go around..10pm maybe, I'll get there probably a lot earlier but at least I'll have time to buy food and who knows, maybe the traffic will be slow. It's better if I arrive a lot earlier than missing the flight.

I looked at my watch. 4pm already? I mean I probably took a lot of time by booking the flight and packing. The others should be back already, I should hide my bag, I don't want to lie again. Not like I can..

I put the backpack under my bed. Right after that i hear a knock on the door. I'm still bandaged up.. The hoodie covers my stomach but they will sure notice me head. It still has blood stains on it..

"w-who is it?" I asked. "it's Uraraka, I just wanted to ask if you have anyone who gave you the schoolwork.. B-because if not then I can!" she said, I could hear on her voice that she was nervous.

"t-hank you, that's very nice of you Uraraka-san but I already have it!" I guess that was believable enough. I mean why would I need homework if I won't be here?

"alright then! Can I come in? I made you some tea.." she said. "t-thanks but c-can you just leave it beside the door? I don't want you t-to catch my sickness.." curse that stupid stuttering!

"okay! Get well soon Deku-kun!" she said as I heard her walk away. I'm sorry, Uraraka-san..

I heard the certain notification sound coming from my phone. I looked at the screen to see that Shoto texted me. I should change his name in my contacts also..

Todoroki-kun

Hey Izuku, I heard
from Aizawa sensei that
you're sick, please rest a
lot and if you don't
understand the
schoolwork just ask me.

Me: thank you, I will!

I smiled as I put my phone into my pocket and pulled on my sweater. Now that I think of it, I need to get a proper dinner.. My classmates can't see me so I should just leave sooner and stop by a convenience store or have dinner at the airport. I heard they opened more mini restaurants there since the more people are there, the more restaurants are needed. Especially now that it fall, a lot of people come here because the weather and the view is ideal.

_________________________

A/n: I'm done 😭