Chapter 7.

"y-yeah..probably.." I said as a small drop of tear escaped my eye. I felt two arms wrap around me, I couldn't help but smile as I hugged him back.

"will you let me know who did this to you? And how bad are the wounds? Did you disinfect them?" well no I didn't.. Last time when I bandaged up my stomach area it was bleeding too much and I was only focusing on pulling the bandages as tight as I could to stop the bleeding.

"No um.. I had to quickly stop the bleeding so I didn't have time to disinfect it, but it's not that bad.." I said gently putting a hand on my upper stomach.

"if you needed to stop the bleeding that bad then it can't be good. Can I have a look? I always treat my wounds after some cruel missions so I kinda know a lot about wounds." he said.

"sure..I guess." I said as I took off my hoodie and lifted up my shirt, only to see that the bandage I put on yesterday was covered in dried blood. "oh- it wasn't that bloody before.." I said with a nervous laugh. I looked up at Rody who seemed pretty shocked.

"what's wrong?" I asked. "we need to take that bandage off and disinfect it right now. Let's go to the bathroom." he stood up and walked to the room next door as I followed him bringing my hoodie with me.

I didn't look at it before, I was too busy with packing and the flight..

"sit up on the sink so I easily reach the wound. You're too short like this.." he said chuckling as I just sat on the sink and crossed my arms. "I might be just stupid but you look skinnier than the last time we met." he said and he slowly started to get unwrapped the bandage. "I kinda went on a diet but I'm not really keeping it up anymore." I said. It seemed as a good idea but it's too hard to keep it up, I don't have much time to eat beside the school and trainings.

I heard him chuckle again as I gave him a questioning look. "what's so funny?" "it's just ironic that you're always injured when we meet.." he said. "alright I got to the wound and it seems like the bandage dried on it with the blood so this might hurt a bit.. Do you want me to pull it off slowly or quickly?" he asked.

"I guess a quick move would be better.." I said as he nodded his head, took an inhale and pulled the bandage off with a quick move. I yelped in pain and put my hand on my mouth, holding back a scream. Holy crap that hurt as hell..

Rody pov

I saw him cover his mouth as a tear escaped his eye. "sorry Izu.. But good news it's not bleeding much. I still need to disinfect it.." I said as I carefully wiped his tear.

I took out a small bottle of disinfectant from the shelf and a pack of cotton wool. "this may sting a little bit." I said as I poured the disinfectant liquid on a piece of cotton wool and gently pressed it on his wound. It looks like it's caused by something sharp.. Maybe a knife. I don't know which fucker did this to him but I'll kill them with my bare hands.

He hissed a bit in the process so I tried to hurry. "alright we're done." I said with a smile. "I just need to put new bandages on it but that won't hurt anymore." I said as I grabbed the bandage roll from the other side of the sink.

After I wrapped it around the wound I cut the bandage at the end and tie it down with a bandaid.

"we're done." I said smiling as I pulled his shirt back down. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pulled me in a hug. "arigato.." he said. I think he forgot that he's not in Japan anymore. "um that's good but I'm still not japanese-" I said with a nervous laugh.

"r-right! Sorry! I just said thank you.. For everything." he said not letting go of the hug. "I did nothing I just disinfected a wound but..you're welcome." I said as I picked him up and walked to the living room.

I. Picked. Him. Up.

Isn't this what couples do? Nevermind.. We're friends. He's so light it's literally like I'm holding a child. Where does he keep his muscles which he saved the world with?

Why did he even go on a diet? I know I shouldn't bother his personal life I'm just curious. And he's my best friend.. I've never been this close with anyone except my siblings.

"do you want something to eat?" I asked as I put him down on the couch. "no thanks, I'm not really hungry." he said giving me a smile. "anything to drink? I have green tea or lemonade or..do you drink alcohol?" I asked jokingly.

"n-no I don't!" he said puffing up his cheeks. "okay okay, I was just joking. So what would you like?" I asked making my way to the kitchen. "green tea please." he said laying on his side.

"cold or hot?" I asked taking a green tea filter out of a drawer. "hot." he said silently.

I boiled water and pour it in a mug, putting the filter in it with a teaspoon. "do you want sugar or honey in it?" I asked looking towards the couch where I could only see a lying green fluff.

"no thanks." he said. I still wonder what really happened to him.. He seems kinda different and I'm afraid something's wrong.

Suddenly I heard a phone go off, but the ringtone didn't sound like mine. I assume it's Izuku's.

Why isn't he picking it up? I thought as I walked to the couch only to see him staring at his ringing phone. "uh- everything okay?" I asked. "it's Shoto-kun." he said. I think I remember him.. He's that hot n cold guy right? "so?" "if he's calling because he noticed my disappearance then if I answer the call they can track my phone." he said not taking his eyes off of the phone which was still ringing.

"answer it and if it's because your disappearance then we can just hang up and turn it completely off." I said as he nodded his head and picked it up, putting it next to his ear. Thank god. It was starting hurt my ears already..