Chapter 15.

Rody pov

I know I can't do anything about it but I hate the fact that Deku will have to work with him for a whole night. I might be a little bit paranoid but I don't trust him that much.

And the way he looks at Izu.. I just hate it.

I held his hand a bit tighter, which I think catched his attention. "is there something wrong?" he asked, slightly tilting his head to the left in curiosity. He's really like a puppy.. "no, everything's okay I was just thinking about the mission." I said with a smile.

"alright then" he said, his eyes wandering back onto the road. "what kind of mission will you go on? Or you cannot talk about that?" he asked.

"I can talk about it, only if the boss doesn't know. And I trust you enough to tell you. It's nothing serious actually, I just have to steal some files from a rival of ours but that's a long progress." I said as we entered the house.

"have you ever failed a mission?" he asked, sitting down on the couch. "I mean of course I did. One time I am died-" I said with a laughter. I assume he knows which one I'm talking about.

"oh, yea sorry about that.." he mumbled. "why would you say sorry?" I asked as I sat down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It was my fault that you almost died!" he said as tears cornered in his eyes. "hey hey don't even think about that. It was not your fault. We saved the world! Of course it costs a few wounds." I said giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"can I..kiss you?" he asked nervously as I smiled at him. "you don't have to ask that, just do it if you want to." I said cupping his face with my hands. He pressed a soft kiss on my lips, I kissed back with a smile.

He pulled away with a dark blush on his face. That's cute.. I thought as I smiled.

"try not to get hurt on your mission.." he said with concern in his voice. "I promise I won't get hurt. But you should also take care, considering what kind of people visit the bar." I said.

"I can take care of myself." he mumbled as I smiled at him. "it's still illegal to use your quirk you know. You have to consider that there are drunk people who use their quirks illegally. I forgot to tell you that.. If someone attacks you with their quirk yous still can't use yours, you can get fired for that or get reported at the police station." I said as his expression turned from neutral to a worried one.

"I'll still be okay.. I guess. I can fight without my quirk." he said confidently.

"let's go to sleep, shall we? I'll have to bring my siblings back tomorrow so this is the last day we get this much free time." I said as he nodded.

"yea we should." he said as he stood up stretching his arms. "woah my wound doesn't hurt anymore when I stretch!" he said with a smile.

"I'm very happy to hear that." I said. "oh um by the way can I use the shower before sleeping..?" he asked. "of course, do not have pajamas or should I give you?" I asked as he looked down slightly embarrassed. "I would be thankful if you could give me.." he mumbled.

"alright! Let's go and find something in your size." I said as I stood up and made my way to the bedroom.

I opened my cabinet as he sat down on the bed. I looked through my clothes trying to find something that could fit him. The height difference between us isn't much but if he would take on one of my pants it would fall off of him.

I took out a white hoodie and green sweatpants. "the hoodie is my size but it could fit you, also the sweatpants are new, I bought it a month ago but it was too small for me and I was lazy to return it." I said as I gave them to Izu.

"thank you!" he said with a smile. "do you also need uh..underwear?" I asked as his cheeks turned pink. "n-no I have that!" he said embarrassed.

"alright then, bathroom is on the right but I think you already know that." I said as I laid down on the bed. He nodded his head as he walked out.

Izuku pov

I closed the bathroom door behind me and put down the clothes on the sink.

I took off my clothes and looked at my bandaged up would. Should I take it off? I mean it doesn't hurt anymore and I think it needs cleaning anyway.. I thought as I slowly unwrapped the bandage.

It heals nicely! It doesn't look as bad as before. I stepped in the shower and turned on the hot water.

I looked down at my waist, right where my old um..self harm scars were. Yeah. I'm happy that I got out of that 'phase' but I just hate to look at the wounds.

After ten minutes I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Crap- I forgot to ask for a towel.. Why am I so dumb I swear to god.

I opened the door a tiny bit, peeking out with my right eye. "umm Rody?" I called out his name, hoping he didn't fall asleep yet. "yes?" he asked as I saw him walking towards the bathroom but he stopped when he saw me.

"what's wrong?" he asked. "um can I maybe get a towel..?" I asked nervously as he smiled at me. "there's a clean one in the cabinet under the sink, you can use that." he said. "thank you!" I said as I closed the door and walked to the small cabinet.

I opened it and saw the folded, white towel as I took it out and dried off. I took on the clothes, seeing that Rody's hoodie was kinda big, but I like oversized stuff so that's not a problem. As for the sweatpants, they're exactly my size.

I opened the door and walked back to the bedroom, plopping down on the bed next to Rody.

I pulled a blanket on myself, only to see Rody lifting it up and snuggling under the bed covers next to me. He thought for a minute then wrapped his arms around me. "yep, that's more comfortable." he said with a smile as I chuckled, leaning into his embrace.

_________________________________

A/n: next chapter will contain drama ✨ (hopefully :^)