Chapter 2.

3rd person pov

Rody was lying on his bed, lost in his thoughts. 'should I call Izu? I swear I'm getting worried. He usually gets punched and I don't want him ending up like me in kindergarten. I know we're so much older but people's acts don't change, bullies aren't in just kindergarten.' he thought.

He sighed as he searched Izuku' s contact in his phone and pressed the call button.

I: "hey Rody! What's up?"

He greeted with a groggy voice.

R: "what's up with your voice?"

I: "w-what would be with my voice? My v-voice is like this everytime!"

R: "you can't lie you know that?"

I: "whatever.. I'm okay. Just a though day nothing important."

R: "you sure?"

I: "yeah.."

Rody hesitated, he was very concerned about his friend. 'I shouldn't break his privacy or anything but I don't want to see or hear him sad..'

R: "if you want to, you can talk about it.."

He said. There was a little bit of silent until Izuku answered.

I: "thanks Rody, but I don't feel like it now.."

R: "that's okay, if you change your mind let me know. I have to go now to make dinner for Roro and Lala, bye!"

With that he hung up, leaving Izuku there with his thoughts. He really didn't want to talk about it but it was eating him up alive.

He sighed, pulling the blanket over his head as tears escaped his eyes again. 'I'm so weak.. Heroes don't cry! That's pathetic..' he thought wiping a tear that was about to fall down.

A knock could be heard on his door. He decided it would be better if he didn't answer. Crying made him look 'miserable' and his voice wasn't the best now either. "Midoriya? Can I come in?" the dual haired boy asked.

'he's my best friend, I don't want to lie to him anymore..' Izuku thought. "sure.." he said staying under his blanket. He heard the door open and turned on his other side, peeking out from under the fluffy cover.

Shoto couldn't help but smile at the cute act of his friend. He knew he was upset but he looked like a shy puppy. "Midoriya-" he started but Izuku cut him off. "come on.. Just call me by my name already. Friends do that right?" the greenette asked pulling the blanket over his head again.

"sorry, Izuku.. Then you should call me by my name too." he said with a small smile. "can I call you Sho instead..? It's shorter. You can call me Izu if you'd like." "sure then Izu.. So uh I wanted to ask if you're okay." Shoto asked as he finally got the chance.

"I uh.. I don't know.." he said as Shoto got on his knees beside the bed to get to the same height as his friend. He gently pulled the blanket off of Izuku's head, that's when he noticed that his friend was crying.

He knew a few comforting ways for times when his friends where crying, since he and his siblings used to comfort each when endeavor was yelling. He used that 'knowledge' a lot of times already but this was new, he never saw Izuku crying.

"hey.. What's wrong..?" he asked. "I just.. I don't know I'm just so pathetic! I shouldn't cry over dumb things like that.." he said sitting up as he wiped his tears.

"that's not true at all, you're allowed to cry whenever you feel like it, no matter what the reason is." Shoto said. "so.. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"not really.." Izuku said fighting his tears. Shoto opened his arms and the greenette hugged him with no hesitation. He needed nothing but a hug. "thank you Sho." he said with a slight smile not letting go of the hug.

"anytime. If you want to talk about it you can come to my dorm anytime okay? I must go back to learn now." Shoto said standing up. "alright.. I should do that too." the greenette said wiping his tears as the dual haired boy gave him another hug then walked out.

Izuku pov

Did To- Shoto just hug me..? I didn't expect him to be that uh.. Touchy type.

Woah.. First time in my life I don't have motivation. I don't want to learn.. Nor getting up. Nor doing anything.. I feel like I just want to lay here and sleep forever.. Wait what the heck!? Aren't suicidal people used to think this? Whatever..

I heard something again, but this time it was an explosion. I saw my door flying open as Kacchan stood in the doorway. I'm dead.. I thought as I shot up from bed and started backing up. "FUCKING LOSER!!" he yelled making an explosion right into my face causing me to fall back. "K-Kacchan don't do this to me please.." I pleaded trying to get up.

What did I do..? Is it because I ran off today..? Yeah probably. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO USELESS NERD!!" he yelled kicking my stomach again and again. Suddenly I felt sharp pain in my whole body and everything turned black.

What's this..? Am I dead..? No. I probably just passed out or something. I heard something drip. When I looked down I noticed blood dripping from my stomach.

Holy crap.. Did he go that hard on me? Are you sure I'm not dead?

I suddenly saw a small light in the black space. I started walking closer to the light. I got closer and closer and when I touched the light, everything all of a sudden became white.

I opened my eyes to find myself in my dorm again, with the same pain in my stomach and..head? What the heck was that just now? I guess I really passed out. My blood seems to be dry and Kacchan's nowhere to be seen.

It's a wonder that no one heard his yells actually.. Or did they? Maybe they just don't care.. Understandable!

Oh God.. When did I start to think like this..? My friends..don't care about me? No! Stop! This is dumb! I'm just tired. Yeah...

_________________________

A/n: well I was bored so two chapters in one day!