Chapter 11 - losing faith

Dean looks up at me, he doesn't say a word only nods his head. He seems to shake off whatever the matter was and a smile returns to his face. He puts his arms around my thighs picking me up. I wrap my legs around him. A giant grin on his face like a little kid as he takes us to the bed again. I laugh at the sight.

A few hours go by, Dean had fallen asleep on my shoulder while I stroke his hair, little snores coming from him. It was so cute. I wiggle my way down and lay my head on the pillow next to him. He felt my movement and opened his eyes. I apologize for waking him up but he doesn't say anything. He wraps his arms around me holding on to me tight he then closes his eyes once more falling asleep I follow after him.

***
I wake up it's 10:00 am, Dean must have let me sleep in. I turned over and his side of the bed was empty. I grab the pillow he was sleeping with take a deep breath and let it out with a sigh it smelled like him. I reluctantly got out of bed and headed across the hall to my room to get dressed. After a shower and getting dressed I walk to the kitchen for some food.

You see Dean sipping coffee and sam on his computer

"Morning boys."

Dean half smiles and Sam just nods. They were acting weird. But I dismissed it. I head over to the coffee pot where Dean was standing. As I pour a cup Dean had yet to look at me. I slightly brush his hand but he pulls away, still not making eye contact. I was confused what had happened. I turned to leave taking my cup with me. My head dizzy with confusion. Before I walk out of the room I turn to look at Dean he looks up at me the same guilt in his eyes as last night. He looks back at his mug. With that I left the room confused and hurt.

Deans pov

I hated being cold to y/n, I ignored her and I could see the hurt in her eyes. After last night she must think many things about me. But I can't fall again.

Y/n walked out of the room, I knew she was confused I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. Sam what right I need to distance myself from her. We can't be together. Last night can't happen again. I sip the rest of my coffee. Leaving the room, Sam stops me.

"Dean I"

I give him a look of hurt, and anger. He stops his sentence and allows me to leave the room. I didn't want to talk to him or anyone just y/n and I couldn't.