Chapter 7 - The hunt - ❤️‍🔥🌶️

Lake town Nebraska
Population 2,045

As we enter lake town I am struck with a knot in my stomach. The town was familiar. It was the town Jameson was killed in. We pull into the motel parking lot. Dean let's me know he will be right back.

"I am gonna head to the office and get the keys, I'll be back in a bit. Stay out of trouble."

"Okay" I said giving him a wave bye.

I get out of the car and move to the front. I lean up against the car door waiting for Dean to get back. As he is walking back he noticed me leaving against the car. He looked me up and down and a smirk came across his face. I still shaken from his actions this morning so I decided 2 can play at this game and I was not gonna back down.

"Got it?" I said running my fingers through my hair as suductivly as I could.

I felt awkward. But Dean seemed to like it. He bit his lip before saying,

"Yup, just me and you. Sounds like some fun."  Showing me the key to the motel.

I give him a little smile and roll my eyes. Instead of fun we actually get to looking into the lore of hell hounds figuring out how to kill them. Dean and I sit in silence reading and researching lore. I had noticed Dean look up at me from time to time but I didn't pay him any mind. I could feel myself begin to feel drawn to him. I needed to control myself. Thank fully he spoke up before I let my thoughts wander.

"Hungry?"

"Yea actually starving." I reply.

With that Dean stands up grabbing his keys and jacket.

"You coming?"

I get up and grab my jacket and follow him out of the motel room. Before we know it we are at some mom and pop joint in the town. A dark haired waitress walks up to us. Noticing Dean, a smile on her face.

'Always the waitress'

"What can I get you hun?" She asked Dean.

"Umm, double cheeseburger, extra bacon, extra fries pickles and a chocolate shake."

"Alright and for your girlfriend?"

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend." I quickly say. Maybe too quickly.

"Well alright what can I get for you?"

"Chicken sandwich, fries and do you guys have pie?"

Dean eyes snapped to mine and big smile on his face.

"Yes we do."

"I'll have a slice of apple please." I say unsure why Dean was looking at me like that.

"Right away." The waitress said walking off.

Deans face lit up.

"What?"

"You like pie?"

"Yea I do...and?"

"Nothing...pie...is ...life."

I let out a laugh at his reaction. Before we know it our food has arrived. The waitress looks to Dean and places her Hand on his shoulder. Her look filled with lust.

"Let me know if I can get y'all anything else." With that she slowly took her hand off and walked away.

Anger began to boil inside me. But I wasn't sure why. Once we finished we made our way back to the motel and back into the books of lore.

Finally we found somthing.

"Here y/n look."

Dean pointed to a cage in a book of lore.