Chapter 16 - Breakthrough -❤️

We arrive at the bunker. Sam wakes me up in the back of the car. We make our way into the bunker. They set me down in a chair in the library.

"So y/n who was that?" Sam asked cautiously.

"Dylan. I started dating him a few months ago. He wasn't always like this not until the last few weeks."

Dean looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm happy you guys found me when you did."

"We are too" sam said.

"If you don't Mind I would really like to go to bed."

"Of course I'll take you there."

Dean says before jumping up to get me. He leads me back to my old room. Opening the door for me he lets me in. I sit in the bed. He was about to leave when I spoke up.

"Dean wait..."
He turns around curiously on his face.

"Can we talk?"

Dean smiles at me and walks to me.

"Tomorrow okay?"

Reluctantly I nod my head, it's been a long day I do need rest. He kisses the top of my head before walking out. I cuddle up in my bed and pull the blankets over me. I drift off to sleep.

***
I am jumped awake I was sweating and I felt hot. Dean was standing over me his hair scuffed, no shirt on just pants.

"Sam woke me up said you were screaming, and then Cass called me said something was wrong

"Sam woke me up said you were screaming, and then Cass called me said something was wrong. Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay, I just had a nightmare is all."

"Y/n...do you want to stay the night with me?"

"Please."

Dean helps lift me off the bed I was still trying to heal. He helps me to his room letting me find my spot in his bed.

"I can sleep on the floor if you like."
Dean says as he grabs a pillow and blanket.

"Dean...can you lay with me?"

He nods and climbed into bed next to me. It felt nice to have is warmth with me again. I forgot of safe I felt in his presence. I began to get drowsy again. I know Dean may not feel anything for me but in this moment I didn't care. Half asleep I scooted myself closer to Dean nuzzling myself into his his warm, firm body. He shift his body so I could better reach my hand on his bare abdomen.

 He shift his body so I could better reach my hand on his bare abdomen