Chapter 5 - Nightmares

"Hey james where did you put the your gun I need to clean it out?"
"It's ah....... in the drawer...I think." (Chuckles)
"I found it."
I was cleaning my brother, Jameson, and I guns. We had just gotten back from a hunt he was taking a shower. It was a smelly and messy hunt. As I sit at the table wiping the barrel of my gun Jameson emerges from the bathroom steam spewing out.

"Sis, when is the last time you talked to dad?"

"Just the other day why?"

"I don't know he's been acting weird lately"

" how so?"

"I- I dunno it's probably nothing."

"James it is nothing... your thinking to much. You know it's not safe when you do that... ya know think too much."

"Ohh shut up"

Jameson comes up behind me and hugs me getting water all over everything. Laughing at my own joke and my brother I push him off me but he keeps coming at me trying to get my stuff wet and tickle me. Our bother and sister tickle fight rivalry ends when I tell James he's getting the guns wet. He shakes his head and goes back into his room to turn some music on. In that moment everything was perfect but then the sound of wings enters the room and everything changed.

"Dad?"

"Y/n, where is your brother?"

"Dad? Why are you here?"

"No time for questions you bother are in danger. JAMESON?"

"I'm right here dad, what's going on?"

"Quick we need to go, Lucifer he found out about you we need to go."

"Y/n get your stuff they are getting close."

" dad who is."

"The demons."

As we gather our things our dad , Castiel is on look out. Before we could make it out of the house we hear the screeches of the demons descending from above. Dad and another man came crashing in the house.

"It's time to go."

We ran out to the car and got in with the man.

"It's okay you can trust him, I love you both you need to go now."

With that dad stood between us and an army of demons ready to kill me and my brother. The man put the car in gear and speed off. As we were flying down the road trying to get as far away as possible a figure appears in the road, Lucifer. The man swerved the car causing us to flip and roll it. I was knock unconscious. But when I came too, glass was shattered everywhere the man driving the car was unconscious and out side of the window I could see my brother being dragged out by 2 demons. They made him kneel in-front of Lucifer before he reached out and ripped his beating heart out of his chest. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. But I couldn't, nothing came out. The demons let my brother dead limp body drop to the ground his eyes looking right into mine. I felt my body shiver at the sight I was seeing. My soul shuddered.  I couldn't breath. In a few moments there was a flash of light and then Lucifer and the 2 demons were gone. The next thing I know I'm being dragged out from the car it was dad and another man. The other man was dragging the man who was driving. Dad reached down and healed me, tears filling in his eyes. I knew he had witnessed what I did. My body was in shock. I didn't want to move. I couldn't.

"Cass come help me out He's not waking up"

Dad goes to heal the man who was driving. Next thing I know I passed out. A few days later I wake up in a room. The sun light burning my eyes.

"Your awake."

I turn to see who it is, it was dad he was sitting on my bed. His hand on my knee. A look of relief washed over his face.

"I need to go y/n I need to find the demons who did this."

I stare blankly at him remembering what I saw a few nights ago.

"There are 2 people here I want you to meet, this is Bobby."

It was the man who was driving

" and this is John Winchester, they will take care of you when I'm gone okay."

He didn't give me time to respond, yet I don't think it would have mattered I didn't speak for a month following that day. Dad kissed my forehead and then was gone.

"So y/n are you hungry?"

"Y/n?"

"Y/N?

"Y/N!

I was woken up by Dean calling my name. His hand on my shoulder shaking me.