Chapter 19 - Welcome home - 🌶️🌶️❤️

I was running the water waiting for it to get hot, I was about to make some chicken and pasta for myself. It's been 2 weeks since they boys left. I was basically healed just a few scars. Dad only checked in with me 2 times. Other than that nothing. He said they were fine and should be home soon each time. But yet nothing. I was starting to get used to it although I miss Dean more than anything. His last words for me still lingered in my head but I tried not to dwell on it.

My schedule was the pretty much the same everyday. Wake up, shower, get dressed, eat, read, watch tv, eat sleep, go for a run eat and then read till I feel asleep. I was guilty of sleeping in deans bed these past few weeks. One because my room felt cold and bare. It made me shiver going in there. And two it smells like him.

I put the pot of water on the stove I had music playing. One of my favorite songs came on.

I began to dance around the kitchen. I was wearing socks, short shorts and one of deans red flannels buttoned up. It was like a dress on me. My hair was up in a bun and I had my glasses on. As I danced around I put the chicken in the pan. Letting it cook. I was having a full on concert. I spun around and it took me a minute to register but there was a figure standing in the door frame. I snapped myself around my heart racing I paused the music it was Dean.
***
Deans pov

It's been 2 weeks since we have been home, since I've seen y/n. I have been dying to see her ever since I left. We had finally hunt down and defeated all the rogue angels. Cass had to head back up to heaven to restore things. Sam and I we were finally on our way home. I couldn't wait to see y/n.

We finally arrived at the bunker I parked baby in her spot. Sam and I exchange looks. We heard music coming from the bunker. Not a bad song. As we walk in the smell of something amazing hits us. 2 weeks of gas station food was not the way to go.

"Dean , I'll go out our bags up, you go see what she's up too."

Sam grabs my bag from me and heads towards the rooms. I head toward the kitchen, where the smell and music was coming from. As I found the corner and stand in the door way I she her. She was wearing my favorite shirt, she looks amazingly sexy in. She was dancing around the kitchen singing and cooking. I don't think I have ever loved this girl more in my life then I do now.  She spun around and noticed I was there our eyes locking on to each other. I begin to walk toward her.
***
Y/n pov

He starts to walk to me, I was speechless. He was really in-front of me. It had felt like a decade. He's not standing in front of me, so close I could smell his intoxicating scent. I couldn't wait any longer I let my body take over. I grabbed his face our eyes filled with love and happiness. I kissed his lips deeply like I was going to die if i didn't. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.