Chapter 18- She said "yes" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

I woke up still in deans arms. I decided I wanted to make him breakfast, I still felt bad about last night so I was hoping this was a start for making up. I slowly get up trying not to wake Dean up and head to the kitchen.

I decided to make waffles and coffee for him. About 30 minutes later and I was quietly walking into his room to walk him up. I closed the door behind me and flip on his light. I walk over to him lean over and kiss him. I keep kissing his face until he wakes up. He stretches his arms in the air wrapping them around me pulling me onto the bed.

"Well good morning beautiful."

He says while kissing my lips.

"Good morning Winchester, get up I made you breakfast."

A big smile forms on deans face. Food.

"You made me food

"You made me food....babygirl. I love you."

The words hit me like a truck(but I'm a good way.) he had never said it too my out loud before. Red flashed over my face and a giant idiot smile followed behind. He realized what he just said and pick washed over his face. He looked over at me pulling me into his arms.

"I mean it y/n I love you."

He kisses me before letting me go and getting up.
I lead him into the kitchen revealing the breakfast I made for him being eaten by Sam. Sadness washes over my face.

"Sam! That was mine!" Dean yelled

"Y/n made that for meeeee." He was basically pouting at this point.

"Oh... I'm sorry y/n I didn't realize, but it is very good" he says with a half smile.

I shake my head and him and pat Dean on the shoulder saying I'm sorry.

"Don't worry Dean I'll make you some more."

His face lights up again. As I go off to make some more.
***
A few hours go by, we are sitting in the library searching for a hunt. We think we found one but wasn't sure so Dean and I recruited ourselves to go check it out. If it was a case we would give Sam a call.