Chapter 19 - in the end -❤️

Dean and I wake up our necks sore from sleeping in the car. Deans phone begins to ring.

"Hello?"

"Dean it's Sam, turns out that case is actually not a case. It was solved this morning."

"Oh really."

"Yea are you guys in the way home?"

"Umm should we be?"

"Well I mean it is 12:00pm, I thought you would have the case solved by now."

"Oh yea we are heading out now."

"Okay see you soon."

Dean and I had slept in late due to events last night. He helps me find my pants and jacket. I get dressed and try my best to fix my hair.

"You look beautiful y/n."

I smile at Dean before giving him a kiss and getting out of the car

I smile at Dean before giving him a kiss and getting out of the car. He makes his way to the from of the car, passing me to the drivers seat he smacks my ass, I let out a little yelp. He give me a cocky smile. I giggle and hop on my bike. And we pull off toward home, Dean leading the way.
***
Back home.
It has been a day or 2 since we came back no more cases had been found. Because of the lack of cases Sam began to talk about giving up hunting. But he didn't tell Dean. But Sam was not the only one thinking about it I was too.

I walk over to deans room the door was close I open it. Dean was laying in his head head phones of listing to music.
I walk in over to the bed getting on top of him his eyes open. I lean down and kiss his neck. He takes the headphone off. I kiss his lips. His hands on my waist. I pull away.

"Hey I wanted to talk to you about something

"Hey I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it beautiful." He says while brushing my hair back.

"It's about hunting."

"Okay what about it."

"What if we ya know like stopped."

A look of confusion hit his face.

"What do you mean."

"I mean we don't get any more cases, you asked me to marry, you Dean I want a family, away from hunting. What if we stopped."