Chapter 3 - Crowley - ❤️‍🔥

The wind was pounding against my body. The hair sticking out from under my helmet whipped behind me. A giant smile was on my face as I bobbed and weaved my bike down the road.

We have been on the road for a couple of hours, the boys said we are close the last time we stopped

We have been on the road for a couple of hours, the boys said we are close the last time we stopped. That was about 45 minutes ago. Maybe an hour later the boys begin to slow down pulling into what looks to be an underground garage. I follow them in. Parking my bike, I hop off followed by taking my helmet off. I shake my hair out after the helmet is off. And Out of the corner of my eye, I catch dean looking at me, something in his eyes. He had bit the bottom of his lip. As soon as he realized I noticed him he snapped his head forward. Pink rushing to his cheeks.

"Come on, let me show you around," Sam says showing me to the door.

I set my helmet on the bike and follow Sam inside. I brush past Dean as he heads to the other side of the car. His hand slightly touches mine, causing my heart to jump and our eyes to lock onto each other for a split second. It is quickly broken when I hear Sam call my name once more.

As I step into the main control room of the bunker I am in awe. It was nothing like the shitty apartment I had back home, that bobby and my dad left for me. It was clean and filled to the brim with lore and artifacts.

"Wow, this place is amazing. I can't believe they live here."

Sam snaps me out of my thoughts when he says,

"So this is the main area, the rooms are down this hall, bathrooms too, It is a shared bathroom so Watch out for dean.." Sam chuckles. "Also the kitchen is at the end of the hall." He says pointing down a doorway.

"Thanks, this place is really amazing, I've never seen anything like this," I said in amazement.

"Trust me it gets boring really fast."

Sam begins to move about the room. I chuckle and continue to walk around the room in the opposite direction inspecting every detail of the new digs I was going to be staying in.

"Dean can show you to your room...I have to run some errands."

With that same grabbed the keys from Dean and walked back to the garage. Dean rolled his eyes as Sam walked out of the bunker. Not saying a word Dean lead me down a long hallway with many doors. We finally stop in front of one of them. He pushed the door open and revealed a bed, dresser, desk, chair, and tv. It was empty and clean. No real character but I wasn't complaining.

"So um.. this is your room, Sam's room is right next door and mine is across the hall."

"Thanks, I really appreciate you guys letting me stay with you." I say facing him.

"Yea, it's no problem really this place is big enough." He says looking around the room.

I give Dean a small smile, to which he responds with one back. He leans up against the door frame as I walk into the room to inspect it. I throw my bag on the bed and set my helmet on the desk. As I am scanning the room I can feel eyes on me. I carefully look over my should, trying not to let dean know I am looking. He was leaning against the door he had been looking me up and down. His eyes filled with lust as he bit his bottoms lip. I suppose he is taking in how incredibly sexy my body is. I decided to confront him.