Chapter 8 - Location - 🌶️

It had been a about a week since the hell hound hunt. Dean and I had not talked about our shared kiss or really anything else for that matter. As I walked into the library listing to music in my headphones, I am startled by Crowley sitting in the chair.

"Little squirrel, good to see you how's it been?"a grin on his face.

"DEAN...SAM..."

Dean came running into the room eyes searching for me once he realizes I'm fine his face relaxes. That is until he notices Crowley. Sam following in behind Dean.

"Crowley...do you have the location we have been waiting a week." Dean says.

"If you don't give us the location, we have no problem sticking this blade where the sun don't shine." Sam said holding up the demon blade.

"Oh, stop it, Samantha. No one likes a tease."

"Crowley!" Dean warns

"Yes yes yes I have it, I'm a busy demon ya know squirrel."

He hands Dean a price of paper and vanishes in an instant

"So what does it say Dean? Sam asked"

"Monroe, Georgia"

"Georgia?"

"Yea that's what it says sam read for yourself."

Dean hands sam the paper.

"Huh okay then, we'll I need to go make an errand run for the supplies before we head out...you guys need anything?" Sad asked.

"Pie" Dean says

I shake my head no. And with that Sam leaves. It is now just Dean and I in the room alone, silent.

"So doll, what ya listing too?" Dead says walking up to me.

I was a bit upset with the fact he hadn't talk to me about the kiss or tried to do it again. My feelings were messed up. But who can I really blame I didn't seek him out either.

"Music" I say snobby.

"Well someone is in a mood"

Dean then proceeds to walk away but as he passes me I grab his arm. He snaps his head to me and we make eye contact. We stay like that for a few moments frozen. Until we both pull each other in and collide our lips together. Dean had managed to push me up against the table. One hand on my face the other on the table to keep our balance. My hand on his bicep and chest trying to control myself. Each movement of our lips pulls us deeper and deeper into the kiss. Dean snakes his hand from my face down my curvy body, as he reaches my waist he grips it and pulls me in, causing me to let out a soft moan. He approved of my reaction and repeated his gesture gaining yet another soft moan from my lips. Our breathing becomes heavy and deep. I break away pushing my palm against his chest. He was still leaning over me as I looked at his lips then at his eyes.

"What babydoll?"

"Dean- I- what."

With that he understood what I was trying to say. He slowly and reluctantly stood back up from his hovering position. His hand still on my waist and mine still on his chest and bicep.

"Y/n I like you if you hadn't noticed and now is not really the best time but I do want you."

"In what way Dean?"

"In all the ways, I want you in my arms, my life, I want you as my old lady I want you in my bed"
He says with a smirk.

I smile at him tracing my hand from his bicep to his face. Caressing his check I say

"Dean I have felt drawn to you since day one, I want nothing more than to be all of those things."

"So lets me make it happen"  he said with a pouty face.

I giggle at his gesture but I can't help but think about what Cass will do if he finds out.

"I would love to Dean but what about my dad?"

"We can keep it a secret for now." He says pulling me back in.

I didn't get a chance to respond before his smile turned into a smirk.

"So where was I"

He resumed his position over me grabbing my waist once again and colliding his lips with mine again.

***A few hours later I step out of the kitchen with a beer in my hand and a glass of water in the other

***
A few hours later I step out of the kitchen with a beer in my hand and a glass of water in the other. I make my way to the library. I walk over to Dean sitting in a chair. I stand behind him wrapping my arms around his neck I hand him his beer.

"Here ya go Winchester" I say

I kiss his neck then back away.

"Hey where do you think your going?"

He says with a pouty look. I laugh at his reaction and sit across him. As I take a seat Sam walks back in.

"Hey guys I'm back."

"Hey Sam" Dean says disappointed.

"Okay...so what's the plan on catching Lucifer?"