17. forgiveness and frozen

*re-edited*

"We're going out," Sophie told Valerie, helping Hester into her new and improved villainous outfit

"We're going out," Sophie told Valerie, helping Hester into her new and improved villainous outfit. "Good for you," Valerie sighed, lying on her bed and staring at the ceiling again. Once more, she had not moved in hours. Her plan was beginning to take shape and she would be damned if her stupid roommates would, once more, get in the way. 

"Come on! Get up," Sophie continued, making Valerie shoot her a look. "I think I'd rather jump off a moving Ferris wheel," Valerie huffed, continuing to stare at the empty ceiling of the room. "You are getting creative with these insults. I need you to eat something. Please, Val! I would come and drag you out myself if it wasn't for this stupid spell," Sophie groaned, referencing the ice circle around Valerie's bed. She acted as though it was the bane of her existence. "That's the point," Valerie mumbled. 

After four minutes and fifty seconds of her roommates begging, Valerie climbed out of the bed she had cocooned in, and dressed into a white silk dress, ice dripping off the ends of her hair, and added red lipstick which stuck out and extenuated her features. 

Villains cheered as Valerie blasted the door open with her magic, Sophie strutting through the doors, Valerie, Anadil, Hester and Dot just behind her

Villains cheered as Valerie blasted the door open with her magic, Sophie strutting through the doors, Valerie, Anadil, Hester and Dot just behind her. Valerie cocked her head with the power she felt, ignoring the pounding of the ice power which swirled within her. Ever since her magic had been turned on, the aching stir inside her had magnified. She felt constantly on guard to not let slip and let out the magic that wreaked inside her. 

Rats squeaked as purple-grey porridge was slopped into bowls, Valerie looking at the food before passing it on to the table where all the group sat. Hester shoved the wooden bowl back, standing it right in front of Valerie. Valerie glared at her friend from the side of her eyes, Hester only offering her a grin in response. "I'm not eating that shit." 

"Obviously, but I fear soon you might actually combust from lack of nutrients. What are you feeling?" Hester asked, turning to fully face Valerie. Valerie's eyebrows raised. "Anything?" She asked, her hands resting on the table. Frost trickled out from her hands and attached itself to the table. "Anything," Hester confirmed. 

"Chocolate-covered fruit. It is the best thing on the planet," Valerie decided after a moment of thinking. "Is it on that table? You keep looking over there," Hester turned, immediately looking at the table Valerie was blatantly staring at. Immediately, Hester's eyes were greeted with Tedros who was drinking smoothies with Beatrix and munching on chocolate-covered fruit.