~ Chapter Fourteen ~

"Are you the reason one of my men is on the floor?"

"I - Uh..." y/n chuckled as she stopped her ability. "I was the reason, sorry sir."

"Hmmm... what an amazing ability you have." Mori walked to the man, inspecting him, making sure he could breathe. "What is your name?" He looked up at y/n.

She held out her hand which Mori reluctantly shook. "L/n y/n. But I go by y/n."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ogai Mori."

"I know." She smiled knowingly at the man.

"You want to join the port mafia I'm guessing."

"Bingo."

Mori shook his head with a smile on his face. "Nearly killing one of my men is a unique way of getting my attention."

"Haha... sorry about that. But he did insult me and that's not something I would let happen myself."

Mori chuckled. "You seem to be a very strong girl." He stopped for a minute to think. "Have you heard of Chuuya Nakahara?"

Y/n nodded her head. "Yes sir, I have. He's the boy who controls gravity..."

"I'll put you under his supervision, I would put you under Dazai's but... he already has his own little problem. How does that sound?"

"You're excepting me that easy?"

"Your very strong y/n, otherwise I wouldn't. I just hope you don't want to kill me to take my place. So, do you accept?"

"I think today got a bit out of hand." Y/n laughed as she and Fusae rode in the elevator.

Fusae was fully dressed up. She had definitely gotten an upgrade since the first time her and y/n met. "Maybe it did get a bit out of hand... why did we go out again.?."

Y/n chuckled. "You need to look nice to be in the port mafia. Plus it's fun having a makeover! I think being in the Port Mafia will keep you safe from Ren. I don't know if Mori will allow you to join, but it's worth a shot."

"Do you think he'll let me in?" She shyly asked.

"Let's just hope that your ability is good enough that Mori says yes." The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. They walked down the long, bright hallway to Mori's office.

Once they got closer to the door y/n reached out and opened it.

Inside they found Chuuya and Dazai speaking to Mori. "Ah finally. It's nice to see you again y/n, I've been waiting for you to open that door."

"I am always so glad to see you too Boss! I hope you don't mind I've brought a... Maybe important person with me!" y/n cringed at herself as the words came out of her mouth. "I feel like I said that wrong..."

"I don't mind at all y/n, I actually wanted to meet the girl that almost broke in." He turned to the ravenette. "You must be Fusae. Pleased to meet you. I was quite intrigued when I first heard of you." He chuckled.

"Uhm... Thank you?"

"Y/n, Dazai and Chuuya have already spoken with me about the reason you were coming here. Would you like to give me a good reason as to why she should join?"

"She caused a little bit of trouble for you... so I thought she could worked as a spy. Her ability allows her to be invisible, as you may of heard, I think it'd be smart to take advantage of that."

Mori chuckled. "You are very smart, that's why I hired you."

"Why thank you sir~"

"I think she would be a great aspect to a certain team." On cue, the doors to the office opened. Three people walked in, one was an old man, and the other two were young boys.