~ Chapter Sixteen ~

TW:
Mention of suicide,
Suicide thoughts,
mention of self-harm,
There is also a kinda gory bit

"Hello, y/n."

"Ren?!"

"We need to talk."

Y/n pulled her covers up to "protect" herself from the evil man sitting at the end of her bed. "How the hell did you get in?! Where are Chuuya and Dazai?! Where's Fusae?! The fuck did you do?"

"Slow your roll y/n. We both know how uptight you are, always coming up with shit. It's annoying really." He rubbed his forehead. "They are working for me now."

"W-what?!" Y/n scrambled back even more, her legs held tight against her chest. "They wouldn't!"

"Oh but they would."

"But Fusae- she wouldn't. You hurt her."

"And so did you y/n." Ren laughed. "She trusts me, and that's saying something."

"What do you want from me?" A single warm tear fell from the girl's eye.

"For the last time. Come. With. Me."

"No! You- i- no..."

Ren started crawling up the bed, making y/n's heart race. "Y/n. I don't want to hurt you more. I just want you to be mine. I'll share, I promise."

"N-no!"

Dazai and Chuuya appeared behind Ren. They looked annoyed.

"We don't want to hurt you y/n. Just come on." Chuuya said, rolling his eyes.

"At this point, I don't want her around. You guys can have her." Dazai glared into y/n's eyes.

"See what you did. You upset them." Ren sighed. "Come on now. You don't want to upset Fusae too, do you?"

Then Fusae appeared. Bloody tears were running down her face. She looked distraught. "WHY?! Why would you let him take me?!"

Y/n shot up from her bed, she was sweating and panting. Her body was cold yet hot and she felt faint. There were tear stains on her face and more tears to come. "Fuck..."

No one was in bed with her, they left early. Even Fusae left early.

Y/n got up and stumbled to the kitchen, looking for the anti-depressants. Dreams like that always threw her off the deep end. After she had them there was no doubt she'd have suicidal thoughts and try to act on them.

She was fine with nightmares, even one's she had to relive bad memories. But some nightmares just got to her, and that one was one of them.

Walking into the bathroom y/n turned the shower on and got undressed. She jumped in and felt thebad of hot water fall against her skin.

"Holy shit..." she sighed. She had a few cuts that were still new, the water made them sting like hell. She looked at the red lines before turning away and washing her hair.

There was quite a bit of dirt that mixed into the water as she washed her hair, she didn't even know how she could've gotten her hair so dirty.

Once finished washing up the girl got out and wrapped a towel around her warm body. She walked out of the bathroom and back into her room. She quickly put on her usual outfit and got ready.

Then it was time to go. As she was about to exit the apartment an image of Ren flashed through her brain, she quickly shook it away before leaving her home.