~ Chapter Three ~

"Why're you here hat rack?"

Chuuya glared at the boy in front of him. "Oh shut up blockhead. I need this place to train her." He said, pointing at y/n.

The brown-haired boy directed his attention to her. He remembered you from the day before, she could see it on his face. But like a flip of a switch, his mood changed drastically.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Dazai Osamu~"

"I-I'm l/n y/n. You can just call me y/n though." She managed not to stutter the whole time. It wasn't like her to stutter but something about him was off, she hated to say it but he scared her.

"Akutagawa, gather your things. We'll give them some space."

"Actually." Chuuya stopped Dazai. "I was thinking they could have a little match."

Dazai looked at Chuuya curiously, then looked at the boy, Akutagawa. "I'm not saying Akutagawa is strong in any way but, are you sure she can defend herself against him?"

"You're underestimating me." The girl said while glaring at Dazai.

"You are underestimating her Dazai," Chuuya smirked. "Let's see whose little mentee wins."

Dazai chuckled. "Bet."

Dazai and Chuuya stood off to the side whilst y/n and Akutagawa stood in the middle of the room. She was a bit mad about the fact Chuuya was betting on her life, good thing she was going to win.

She had already seen Akutagawa's ability. Now all she had to do was keep hers a secret till she absolutely needed it.

She looked around the room, there were weapons on all walls.

Out of nowhere, Akutagawa attacked. She skillfully jumped out of the way but still, he was able to graze her cheek leaving blood running down it.

She quickly grabbed a katana off the wall and went to charge at him but in half a second, her katana was in pieces.

She underestimated his ability.

"It's no use. You're not going to win against me." He said, once again going to take a stab at her.

She dodged it fully that time. "I have a feeling you're going easy on me." She chuckled. Then he was on the floor holding onto his neck.

She grabbed a dagger off the wall and started walking towards him. He tried to use his ability over and over again but she dodged it easily. Trying to do something whilst not breathing makes it harder to do, so your work gets sloppy.

In a failed attempt the boy tried shielding himself but he couldn't even keep it up for half a minute.

Y/n put the dagger up to one of the arteries in his throat and chuckled. "I win!" She stopped her ability and dropped the knife.

She looked back to the two boys leaning against the wall, they both looked surprised that she had won. Dazai especially was surprised.

"I really did underestimate you y/n. Good job." He smiled. "But I think it's time me and Akutagawa get going."

Akutagawa looked scared. As if something terrible was going to happen to him.

As he walked past her, she bowed. "That was a great match! Thank you!" She stood up straight. "And thanks for going easy on me. Next time don't."

"You don't understand..." The boy glared at her and shook his head. Then he left the room.

Once they were gone Chuuya turned towards her. "You should be glad you don't have Dazai as a mentor."

"Hm?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"There's a 10 out of 10 chance Dazai's going to beat the shit out of him."

"Why?"

Chuuya started picking up the shards of the katana that were left laying on the ground. "Dazai's cruel, he has no sympathy. It's like he's not even a human."

She giggled. "No longer human..."

"You know what his ability is?"

"I did my homework. Especially on Dazai! He's the most interesting in the Port Mafia."

Chuuya growled. He really did hate Dazai with all his soul. Y/n still didn't have a clear opinion of Dazai, she's have to be around him a bit more to form one. Since Chuuya and Dazai were partners it was inevitable for her to bump into the boy more than once.

"Y/n!" Chuuya yelled getting her attention. "I've been saying your name for a minute. Do you have ears?!"

"Aha... Sorry..."

"This time you'll fight against me." She smiled and nodded her head. "I'm an executive for a reason. Don't underestimate me."

She immediately stopped Chuuya from breathing, before charging at him. The next thing she knew she was floating in the air, then she was being smashed into the ground. The pain of the attack stopped her from using her ability so Chuuya was able to breathe again.

"Up." He kicked her. "That was pathetic, get up." He kicked her in the head.

"Fuck." She sat up. "And you're nicer than Dazai?"

"I work for the Port Mafia." he kicked her again. "I'm not nice."

"Owww." Standing up she used her ability on him again but she was immediately smashed into the ground, this time her ability didn't stop, she turned it off on her own so Chuuya would stop his.

She stood up as fast as she could this time so she didn't get kicked. "You're an asshole."

"I try my best." He smiled. "Let's work on just combat, no abilities."

"Why?"

"While your ability is amazing you need something to back it up. You won against Akutagawa because he already has shit lungs." Chuuya stood right in front of her.

"Now I'll try to teach you all the combat I know but I don't regularly use it 'cause I don't need it."

"Ok! Teach me, master!"

Chuuya's cheeks went red. "Mhm. Let's get started."

✦ ✦ ✦

I see a whole one person has read my amazing book so far
Your committing a great act to the community my friend😌
-The One and Only Auther ✌️🏻🛷