~ Chapter Fifteen ~

"Chuuya?" Y/n looked at the redhead, his eyes were gently closed, and he looked peaceful.

"What?" He asked annoyed, his eyes now open.

"Can we go on a date?"

"What?!" Chuuya sat up quickly. The two were laying on y/n's new bed, not doing a thing. Both Dazai and Fusae had left to work so they were all alone.

"I asked if we could go on a date. You were acting all confident kissing me and all. Now you're chickening out on me because of a small little date?"

"You-you just-"

"Caught you off guard?" y/n got onto her knees and started crawling on top of Chuuya. She slowly pushed him down, making him lie on the bed again. "I want to go on a date." She said, her face mere inches from his.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" his face was flushed red. "Get off me- please." He let out a small gasp, trying to be quiet.

Y/n giggled. "Date?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I-uh sure... please get off of me."

"Fine..." she rolled her eyes. "You're no fun, you know that?"

Chuuya got up from the bed, trying his best to cover up. "I'll be back, in one minute."

"Fucking weirdo- oh shit..." y/n eyed the boy as he made his way out of her room. "Damn... did I just do that to him?"

After a minute or two Chuuya came back into the room. Y/n eyed the boy up and down yet again, a playful smirk was spread across her face. "What uh.... What were you doing?"

"That's none of your business."

"Uh Huh..."

"Get ready so we can go."

"Alright, Chu. If that is your real name."

"It isn't my real name."

"Oh."

Y/n got up and started rummaging through the clothes on her floor. Quickly she picked out a black pair of overalls. She paired the overalls with a crimson-red crop top and black combat boots.

"Are you ready to take your majesty on a date?l

"Not a date."

"You mother-" y/n tackled the boy to the ground. "LAST TIME I DID THIS YOU AGREED TO A DATE!"

"LAST TIME YOU WERE HOT WHEN YOU DID  IT-"

Y/n stopped wrestling with Chuuya, her face went red. "Huh?"

"Fine, it's a date..." Chuuya started to blush but he covered his face. "Get off me."

"You think I'm hot?"

"Of course, I do you, idiot!"

Y/n giggled, she pecked Chuuya's cheek before getting up and holding out a hand for him to take. Chuuya didn't take her hand, he just got up on his own, still covering his face.

"We're taking my motorcycle."

"Alright, Mr. Flustered."

"I'm not flustered..." Chuuya lied as he walked out the bedroom door.

"Are too!!"

He ignored the girl and left the apartment.

"Cutie..." y/n muttered, now leaving the apartment herself.

Y/n and Chuuya walked down the sidewalk, admiring all the cool things in the shop windows.

Every so often y/n would spot a bakery and force Chuuya inside with her so she could look at all the backed goods. They ended up with a bag of donuts, cookies, and cupcakes.