Attacked

"Dada. Dada." Jack-Jack says as Bob brings him outside while Violet is holding the control device.

"Ready? Laser eyes. Stop." Bob says as Jack-Jack uses his lasers with no problem.

"Wow." Alexis says in amazement.

"Yeah." Dash says as Bob picks up Jack-Jack.

"Yay Jack-Jack! Yeah baby! And that's not all. Watch this. Jack-Jack blaster ready?" Bob asks as Jack-Jack uses his powers again.

"No way." Dash says as he and Violet excitedly try to get Jack-Jack from Bob.

"Hey I'm just demonstrating. No firing the baby around the house you understand? This is potentially dangerous and we're trying to teach him to control his powers okay?" Bob asks as he continues to demonstrate Jack-Jacks's powers and suit before going inside as Bob leaves the room.

"What's at the ship at DEVTECH?" Violet asks as she hears Bob talking on the phone in another room.

"I gotta go. I'll be home soon. Lucius will be here sooner. No firing the baby around the house okay?" Bob asks as he leaves in his suit.

"What's at the ship at DEVTECH? And why are you in your Supersuit?" Violet asks as Bob leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Is that Mom's supersuit?" Dash asks as he is in their parents room as Violet finds Helen suit.

"She may need it. You never know." Violet says.

"What's going on?" Dash asks.

"Not sure but your dad called Lucius." Alexis says as she looks at Dash.

"It was after getting a call about Mom and then he left." Violet says.

"I thought you renounced superheroes." Dash says.

"Yeah well I renounce my renunciation. Put that on." violet says as she gives Dash his suit as he quickly changes into it before leaving to answer the door as Alexis and Violet get into their costumes. As Alexis and Violet come out of the room they hear Lucius and see a group of people with glowing glasses at the door.

"Well isn't that redundant? The Deavors just sent me here to guard the house. 'Cause the kids aren't safe. I get it managerial screw-up. Tell Winston I handled it. You understand Ms..." Lucius says as he comes inside.

"Voyd." A woman with blue hair says.

"Ms. Voyd. Drive safely." Lucius says as he tries to close the door but the woman stops him with her foot.

"The thing is he wants us to bring you too." Voyd says.

"Hey. That isn't gonna hold them long. Dash grab the baby!" Lucius shouts as he freezes Voyd and her group before the Dash runs and grabs Jack-Jack as the group starts trying to avoid Voyd's group.

"Dash! We gotta get to my car." Lucius shouts as the group continues to try and avoid Voyd's group before getting cornered only for the Incredibile to come crashing through the wall last minute.

"It worked!" Dash says excitedly.

"Incredibile windows down! Dive in! Incredibile set voice identification. Loudly say your names." Lucius says as the group except for him jump inside the car.

"Violet Parr." Violet says.

"Dashiell Robert Parr." Dash says.

"Alexis Hathaway." Alexis says as the group sees Lucius get captured and glasses put on him.

"Lucius!" Dash shouts before the glasses take control of Lucius.

"Incredibile escape!" Violet shouts as the car takes off.

*Timeskip*

"Incredibile pull over. We can't go to E's. You saw those goggles they put on Lucius. They were wearing them too. They're all under someone's control. They've probably done the same to Mom." Violet says sadly as the car pulls to a stop.

"Okay. Bad guys after us. No Mom. No Dad. No Lucius. But we have our powers, this car... and... what?" Dash asks as Jack-Jack uses his dimensional powers as the group looks at him.

"We have each other. Let's go get them." Alexis says as she smiles and places her hood on.

"Incredibile take us to DEVTECH." Violet says as she, Dash, and Jack-Jack put their masks on before the car takes off.