Accepted Once Again

"The fact that you saved me doesn't make you right." Evelyn says as she gets put in a police car.

"But it does make you alive." Helen says as he car leaves.

"And I'm grateful for that." Winston says as he walks over.

"I'm sorry but she'll go to prison." Helen says bluntly.

"Well I'm sorry she's rich and will probably get no more than a slap on the wrist." Violet says as she is standing with Alexis and Voyd.

"First of all Violet I like you. And who knows what the future may bring but I have a good feeling about all of you." Winston says.

"Hmm. Good feeling. Should we be worried?" Lucius asks as Bob chuckles.

"You guys got the next shift. I'm beat." Helen says as she walks off with Jack-Jack.

"Oh! I saw what you did back there. That was incredible! No pun intended. And you too. A girl who is literally a force of nature? Amazing!" Voyd says happily.

"Sorry, I had to punch you." Violet says as she laughs slightly.

"Yeah sorry about all the fighting in general. But wasn't our idea at least." Alexis says kindly.

"Well I know one thing that's sweeter than a ride." Dash says as he runs up behind Alexis causing her to jump.

"Why do you insist on scaring me sometimes?" Alexis asks grumpily.

"Sorry but I do love ya. Can't help it." Dash says says as he smirks causing Alexis to playfully roll her eyes.

"Did you just say what I thought you said?" Violet asks as Dash gives a nervous look before blushing.

"Uh.. No.. Bye!" Dash says as he runs off.

"So you two are dating?" Voyd asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. I'm proud to have him. He can be frustrating but I wouldn't have it any other way." Alexis says happily.

"Good luck. Better you than me." Violet says as Alexis laughs slightly.