Imprisoned

As the group is in a suspension system they watch as the man is watching the city on the TV get attacked by a giant robot.

"Huh? Huh?! Oh come on! You gotta admit this is cool! Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically. Do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! And just when all hope is lost Syndrome will save the day! I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were!" The red haired man excitedly.

"You mean you killed off real heroes so that you could... pretend to be one?!" Bob asks angrily.

"Oh I'm real. Real enough to defeat you! And I did it without your precious gifts. Your oh-so-special powers. I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone's ever seen! And when I'm old and I've had my fun I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be a super! And with everyone super... No one will be." Syndrome says as he laughs and leaves the room.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault. I've been a lousy father. Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued that I undervalued all of you." Bob says sadly as Dash and Alexis notice Violet got herself out of the suspension system.

"Um... Dad?" Dash asks.

"Shh. Don't interrupt." Helen says sternly as she looks at Dash.

"So caught up in the past that I-" Bob then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Um I think-" Alexis then gets cut off by Helen.

"Hush. Let him finish." Helen says sternly.

"You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. I swear I'm gonna get us out of this safely if I-" Bob then gets cut off by Violet.

"Well I think Dad has made some excellent progress today but I think it's time we wind down now." Violet says as she hits a button releasing the group.

*Timeskip*

"We need to get back to the mainland." Bob says as the group is running down the hall.

"I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead I think." Helen says.

"Where are all the guards?" Alexis asks as not seeing any guards before the group arrives in the hangar.

"This is the right hangar but I don't see any jets." Helen says as she looks around.

"A jet's not fast enough." Bob says.

"What's faster than a jet?" Helen asks.

"Hey how about a rocket?" Dash asks as the group finds a giant rocket.

"Great! I can't fly a rocket." Helen says as she looks at Bob.

"You don't have to. Use the coordinates from the last launch." Violet says.

"Ah wait. I bet Syndrome's changed the password by now. How do I get into the computer?" Bob asks as he goes over to a computer.

"Say please." A woman with silver hair says as she comes into the room.