Infiltrating the EverJust

"We're too late." Alexis says as the group arrives at the dock and sees the boat is already out in the water away from the docks.

"Oh I wish the Incredibile could follow that boat." Dash says as the car backs up.

"What did you do?" Violet asks.

"I don't know." Dash says before the boat drives into the water as it begins to follow the boat.

"Well that worked. Whatever it was." Alexis says.

"Wow, this car does anything I say." Dash says proudly.

"We didn't plan this well." Violet says as the car is next to the boat.

"What do you mean? We're here aren't we?" Dash asks.

"Yes we're here. We need to be up there." Violet says as she points to the boat.

"Hey... What if the Incredibile has ejector seats?" Dash asks as Alexis and Violet give worried looks.

"Wait what? No." Violet says.

"Dash don't!" Alexis says in alarm.

"Yeah baby!" Dash says as the Incredibile begins to carry out his request.

"No don't say any more..." Violet says.

"Max power! Launch!" Dash shouts before the group gets shot out of the car before landing on the boat.

"Come on." Violet says as the group runs off.

*Timeskip*

"We need to find Mom and Dad. You two stay here. I'm gonna search for them." Violet says as she hands Jack-Jack to Dash before disappearing.

"Wait! Who's gonna watch Jack-Jack?" Dash asks annoyedly.

"Suck it up. I won't be long." Violet says.

"Wait. Wait but.. but wait!" Dash says.

"This is important. They are in trouble." Alexis says as Dash looks at her.

"She's right. It's up to us! To us! Understand? Keep him amused but quiet!" Violet says sternly as she leaves.

"Ugh!" Dash says annoyedly.

"Hey it's not so bad. I'm here aren't I?" Alexis asks as Dash looks at her.

"Yeah. I guess long as my pretty girlfriend is with me it's not too bad.. Still don't wanna babysit though." Dash says as Alexis smiles at him before Jack-Jack starts crying.

"It's okay Jack-Jack. It's okay. Shh." Alexis says as she tries to comfort Jack-Jack only for him to disappear.

"Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack!" Dash says as he and Alexis start looking for Jack-Jack.

*Timeskip*

"Jack-Jack!" Dash shouts as he and Alexis are looking for Jack-Jack as Violet comes over.

"The mesmerized supers know we're here but I found Mom and Dad... Where's Jack-Jack? You lost him? I gave you one thing to do!" Violet says annoyedly as she doesn't see Jack-Jack.

"The tracker. Use the tracker." Dash says as Violet gets out the device and tracks Jack-Jack.

"He's going up?" Alexis asks as she sees the signal going up.

"He's in an elevator." Violet says.

"Let's go!" Dash says as he grabs the tracker and the group runs to get Jack-Jack.

*Timeskip*

"Holy cow!" Dash shouts as the group finds Jack-Jack and sees he's on fire.

"I know he's on fire. Just put him out." Violet says as Alexis goes over to the door as Violet puts out Jack-Jack's fire.

"They're coming." Alexis says as she sees hypnotized supers heading for them before they hide in the vents.

"Is it okay to give him that?" Dash asks as Jack-Jack is playing with his suits controller device.

"I wasn't hearing any better ideas." Violet says before the supers find their hiding spot only for Jack-Jack to grow big and fall on the supers.

"No!" Dash shouts as Jack-Jack breaks his controller device and begins crying.

"Come on, Jack-Jack. We have to go. Cookie num-num?" Violet asks as she shows Jack-Jack a cookie before he smacks it away and runs through the walls.

"I see him. He's getting away!" Dash says as the group go to a smaller hole made by Jack-Jack and see he is back to normal size.

"Stand back." Violet says as she makes the hole bigger as Dash tries to go get Jack-Jack but he gets away through the wall.

"Darn it!" Dash says annoyedly.

"He's heading for Mom." Violet says as the group runs to find Jack-Jack.