Battle Between Supers

"Mom and Dad. Uncle Lucius?" Dash asks as the group finds Jack-Jack with Bob, Helen, and Lucius before Violet makes a forcefield to protect the group as they attack.

"Jack-Jack no!" Violet shouts as Jack-Jack phases through her forcefield and floats over to Helen before he removes her glasses as she catches him.

"Hold Jack-Jack." Helen says as she gives Jack-Jack to Alexis before starting to fight with Lucius and Bob as she then gets their glasses off.

"Hey it's me!" Helen says as Bob gets into a fighting stance upon seeing her.

"Yeah that's what I thought last time." Bob says defensively.

"Kids what are you... You came for us?" Helen asks as she looks at the kids.

"Don't be mad." Violet says guiltily.

"Oh sweetie how could I be mad? I'm proud." Helen says as she hugs the kids.

"Not to break up a tender moment but where are we? Is this DEVTECH's ship?" Lucius asks as the group looks at him.

"Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver and until a second ago.. us. Where's the crew?" Helen asks as she gestures to the glasses on the floor.

"Collision detected. Correct course." A voice on a speaker says.

"Uh-oh. Did I do that?" Bob says as he sees destroyed controls and unconscious crew members.

"Mom the suit? Try this." Violet says as she gives Helen her suit.

*Timeskip*

"Why are the kids here? You didn't go to the house?" Bob asks angrily as he looks at Lucius.

"I went to the house. You didn't escape? How did you not escape?" Lucius asks angrily as he looks at the kids.

"Hey! We just saved you!" Alexis, Violet, and Dash say angrily in union.

"Escape?! Escape from who?" Bob asks as the hypnotized supers come into the room.

"Those guys!" Lucius shouts as the hypno supers start attacking.

"What the-?! Jack-Jack has powers?!" Helen asks in alarm as Jack-Jack turns into his purple creature self.

"We know! Fight now. Talk later!" Bob shouts as the group starts fighting before removing the glasses from the supers.

"Evelyn she's escaping." Helen says as she sees a plane getting ready to leave.

"Well go after her. Finish your mission." Bob says as she gestures for Helen to go.

"I can't just go! What about the kids? Jack-Jack. Who's gonna-" Helen then gets cut off by Violet.

"Mom! Go. We've got this." Violet says reassuringly.

"Voyd come with me." Helen says as she leaves with Voyd.

"I'll go shut down the engine." Bob says as he leaves.

"I'll try to slow the ship from the bow." Lucius says as he leaves.

"Wait. Someone's missing. Where's the crusher guy?" Dash asks.

*Timeskip*

"I can't get to the engine room!" Bob shouts as he runs out to where Lucius and the kids are.

"We gotta do something! Because trying to slow it down ain't working." Lucius shouts.

"Hey! What about turning the boat?" Dash asks as Bob and Lucius look at him.

"The steering's been destroyed!" Bob and Lucius shout in union.

"Dash means from the outside!" Alexis says.

"Yeah!" Dash shouts.

"If we break off one of the foils and turn the rudder we can veer the ship away from the city!" Violet shouts.

"That might work." Bob says.

"I'll turn the front. You turn the rear." Lucius says as he runs off.

"Using the rudder? That's underwater. How am I supposed to get... All right. Come on kids." Bob says annoyedly.

"Dad! I know this is going to work. But if it doesn't, and we crash my shields are probably better protection than the ship. I should stay here. With Jack-Jack." Violet says as she picks up Jack-Jack.

"That's my girl." Bob says.

"I'll stay too. I've been working on my water abilities. If anything I can put force in the water's push to try and help slow it down." Alexis says.

"And that's my girl." Dash says happily.

"Remember, Bob, we're both turning right!" Lucius shouts as he and Bob leave with Dash.

*Timeskip*

"Dad's been underwater for too long! We gotta pull him up!" Dash shouts as Alexis and Violet look at him.

"Wait. It's too soon." Alexis says.

"I'm gonna press the button!" Dash shouts.

"Not yet! It's turning. It's working." Alexis says as she sees the boat is turning due to Lucius, Alexis, and Bob's efforts.

"Now! Dash now!" Lucius shouts as Dash pulls Bob back out of the water before Helen falls onto the boat with Evelyn.

"Helen! Brace yourselves!" Lucious shouts as the boat narrowly misses crashing into a building and instead crashes into a large pile of snow.

"I missed Jack-Jack's first power?" Helen asks angrily as she looks at Bob.

"Actually you missed the first 17." Bob says as Jack-Jack laughs and starts multiplying causing the group to laugh.