Back in Action

A/N: This is not the last chapter. I am gonna do the second movie in this book so be patient. I will update again hopefully this week.

A couple of weeks have passed as the group is currently sitting in the bleachers of Dash's track competition.

"Come on Dash! You can do it!" Alexis shouts as Dash is running with the other kids.

"Go Dash go! Go, go, go! Run, run! Run Dash! Run!" Helen and Bob shout as Dash then comes in second before Alexis meets him down by the bottom of the bleachers.

"You did great Dash." Alexis says happily as Dash smiles.

"Thanks. You know uh you didn't have to come." Dash says shyly.

"You kidding? I'd come to every competition." Alexis says happily.

"Really?" Dash asks happily.

"Yeah.. If you want me to." Alexis says shyly.

"I want you to." Dash says while smiling.

"How about you two just say how you feel?" Violet asks as she walks by.

"Violet!" Dash shouts annoyedly as Alexis gives a confused look.

"What's she talking about?" Alexis asks.

"You gonna laugh at me?" Dash asks nervously.

"Why would I laugh at you?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Because.. well.. I like you.." Dash says nervously.

"You like me?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yeah.. I was actually wondering if you would wanna be my girlfriend? If you don't want to it's fine." Dash says nervously.

"I'd love to Dash. I like you too." Alexis says happily.

"That's a relief." Dash says as he smiles before Bob comes over and picks him up as the group begins to walk out of the building.

"Dash I'm so proud of you." Bob says proudly.

"I didn't know what the heck you wanted me to do." Dash says before the group hears a loud crash and sees a giant robot.

"Behold the Underminer! I am always beneath you but nothing is beneath me! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon all will tremble... before me!" A man shouts before the group looks at each other while putting their masks on and smiling.