New Normal

"Hey Alexis." Dash says as he gets in the car with Alexis and her parents a week later.

"Hey Dash. So Dash this is my mom Erica and this is my father Dustin." Alexis says as she introduces her parents.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hathaway. Nice to meet you." Dash says nervously.

"Hello dear and please call us by our names. Hathaway is Alexis's birth name. Our's is Parkerson. I know Alexis has talked a lot about you all. I just wish we would of met sooner considering how often you two spend time together." Erica says as Dustin starts driving.

*Timeskip*

"Well glad we could meet you finally son. Here you two are." Dustin says as the car stops outside the theater.

"Thanks mom! Thanks dad!" Alexis says as she and Dash get out of the car.

"Bye honey!" Dustin says as he leaves with Erica.

"Oh and by the way Dash?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah? Mmph!" Dash says as Alexis kisses him on the lips before pulling away blushing.

"I love you too." Alexis says as she smiles while Dash blushes and smiles.

"So those are your parents huh?" Dash asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah.. Oh how bad was it?" Alexis asks nervously.

"Oh please. It was fine. Besides I bet mom and dad did way worse to Violet and Tony." Dash says as he chuckles.

"Possibly. I'm surprised she didn't do something when you told her we were going to the same movie theater on the same day as her and Tony.. You did tell her right?" Alexis asks as Dash gives a nervous look before his family drives past them in the car chasing another car.

"Oh look there's mom, dad, Violet, and Jack-Jack." Dash says as he runs off after the car.

"Hey wait for me!" Alexis shouts as she runs after Dash.