Jack-Jack Has Powers

"Hey Dad. We're doing fractions and denismals and percentages and I don't get 'em." Dash says as he wakes his dad up from sleeping on the couch with Jack-Jack.

"Aren't you... Didn't we get all caught up?" Bob asks sleepily.

"Yeah we were caught up and now we're doing fractions and percentages and demicels." Dash says as Alexis looks at Bob.

"Decimals." Alexis says as bob sees his old car repaired on the TV for sale and gets angry before running off. As Bob comes back he starts controlling the car with a remote.

"Uh are you sure that's wise?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Nope but don't care." Bob says as Alexis watches him and Dash using the remote to control the car before the two stop as Jack-Jack sneezes and flies up and into a room as Violet comes screaming down the stairs.

"What the heck is that?" Violet asks as the group see a purple creature before it turns into Jack-Jack.

"Jack-Jack has powers?" Alexis asks.

"Well yeah but-" Bob then gets cut off by Violet as he picks up Jack-Jack.

"You knew about this?" Violet asks in shock.

"Yeah." Bob says tiredly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Violet asks annoyedly.

"I don't know." Bob says.

"We're your kids. We need to know these things." Dash says as he and Violet start questioning Bob and telling him why he should have said something.

"Because I'm formulating okay? I'm taking in information. I'm processing! I'm doing the math, I'm watching the son's girlfriend, I'm fixing the boyfriend and keeping the baby from turning into a flaming monster! How do I do it? By rolling with the punches baby! I eat thunder and crap lightning okay? Cause I'm Mr. Incredible! Not Mr. So-So or Mr. Mediocre-Guy. Mr. Incredible!" Bob shouts as he snaps while the kids stare at him.

"We should call Lucius." Violet says.

"I second that." Alexis says.

"No. I can handle it. There's no way I'm gonna-" Bob then gets cut off by Jack-Jack sneezing and launching himself out of the house before bob runs outside and catches him as he falls into the pool.

"I'm calling Lucius." Violet says as she heads inside.

*Timeskip*

"Looks normal to me. When did this start happening?" Lucius asks as everyone is in a room with Jack-Jack.

"Since Helen got the job." Bob says.

"I assume she knows?" Lucius asks.

"Are you kidding? I can't tell her about this not while she's doing hero work!" Bob says worriedly.

"Mama!" Jack-Jack says as he sees Helen on TV.

"I've got to succeed! So she can succeed. So we can succeed!" Bob shouts as he makes gestures with his hands.

"I get it Bob! I get it. When was the last time you slept?" Lucius asks as he looks at Bob.

"Who keeps track of that? Besides he's a baby. I can handle it. I got this handled." Bob says.

"So you good then? You got everything under control? Right? What the...?" Lucius says as Jack-Jack disappears but the group hears Jack-Jack but doesn't see him.

"Cookie! Cha Cha want a cookie? Num-num cookie? Cha Cha wanna num-num? Num-num cookie! Cookie!" Bob says as he picks up the cookie jar.

"You're not..." Lucius says.

"Cookie!" Bob says as Jack-Jack appears on the counter before he gives him a cookie.

"Okay! Okay. So he can still hear you from the-" Lucius then gets cut off by Bob.

"From the other dimension yeah." Bob says.

"That is freaky. I mean that's not like-" Lucius then gets cut off by Bob.

"Not like our other kids. No it is not. Full powers totally random." Bob says.

"So now he's what? Is he good?" Lucius asks.

"Yeah you'd think so right? Obviously I can't keep giving him cookies! But if I stop..." Bob says as Jack-Jack turns into an angry little purple creature.

"Ahhh! He is freaking! Again he is freaking!" Lucius shouts in alarm as Bob manages to calm Jack-Jack down.

"I think I just need a little bit of me time. Then I'll be good to go." Bob says.

"Oh you need more than me time Bob. You need major life realignment on a number of levels. Starting with baby superfreak here! You need some solid outside-the-box thinking." Lucius says.

*Timeskip*

"I thought it was best to just let you sleep." Violet says as she brings Bob breakfast after he fell asleep on the couch while Alexis and Dash are watching Jonny Quest.

"Seventeen hours." Alexis says.

"How do you feel?" Violet asks as she smiles.

"Super." Bob says happily.