Meeting Dash

A/N: This chapter happens 1 year before the events of the movie.

One day as Alexis is walking is walking home from her new school she is looking at her phone trying to find her way back to her house.

"Okay. My adoptive mom said it wasn't far from this pizza place. I know there was a pizza place near here because we passed it on the school bus this morning. Oh.. I really don't like my new home. I don't know where the heck I'm going." Alexis says in annoyance while looking at her phone as she is walking down the sidewalk.

"Well maybe we can help you out there sweet heart." A voice says revealing to be a red haired boy and a brown haired boy.

"Oh um.. who are you?" Alexis asks curiously.

"My name is Jackson and my friend here is Brian. What's your name cutie?" The brown haired boy asks as he and his friend smile.

"Uh Alexis.. Um you know what? I think I can find my way by myself. Thank you though." Alexis says nervously as she tries to walk past the two boys only for Brian to step in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brian asks as he smiles.

"Yeah. Don't you want a couple of strong boys to walk you home?" Jackson asks as he smirks.

"No thank you. Please leave me alone. Hey! Let me go!" Alexis shouts as Jackson grabs her wrist before a something knocks Brian onto the ground.

"What the!?" Brian asks angrily before getting up.

"What was that!? Hey!" Jackson shouts as he gets pushed away from Alexis.

"What's going on here girly?" Brian asks as Alexis gives a nervous look.

"I'm not doing this!" Alexis says worriedly.

"I don't know what's going on but let's get outta here!" Jackson shouts.

"You're on your own girl!" Brian shouts as he and Jackson run off before Alexis hears something behind a corner and looks toward the corner.

"I know you're there. Come out. Come out at once." Alexis says sternly as a blonde haired boy nervously comes out into view.

"Hi.." The boy says nervously.

"Did you.. You're a super.. aren't you?" Alexis asks as the boy gives a guilty look.

"How did you guess?" The boy asks.

"Lucky guess. What else could possibly move that fast?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Yeah.. Speed is my specialty." The boy says proudly.

"I can tell. I know you.. you're Dash Parr. We have class together." Alexis says as he recognizes the boy is from her class.

"Yeah.. You're the new girl. Right?" Dash asks as Alexis nods.

"Yes. Alexis.. Alexis Hathaway. I just moved here with my parents." Alexis says.

"Nice to meet you Alexis. You okay?" Dash asks.

"Likewise and yes thank you for the help." Alexis says kindly.

"You're welcome but please don't tell anyone about that. My family would kill me if they knew I showed my powers like that to a non super." Dash says worriedly.

"No worries there. I'm actually not without powers myself." Alexis says Dash gives a surprised look.

"Wait what?" Dash asks as Alexis giggles slightly.

"Yeah. I have elemental power control abilities and I can turn into a wolf. My wolf side is from both of my birth parents but my elemental abilities is from my mother's side." Alexis says.

"Birth parents?" Dash asks curiously as Alexis gives a slightly sad look.

"Yeah.. I kinda lost my birth parents. I was adopted not long after. My adoptive parents know about my abilities but that don't mean they don't fear for me getting found out by the public any less." Alexis says.

"I'm sorry." Dash says sympathetically.

"Don't be. It's in the past." Alexis says.

"So what were you doing out here?" Dash asks curiously.

"Eh.. trying to find my way to this pizza place. It's not far from my home but I don't know the city that well." Alexis says shyly.

"Pizza place? Wait I think I know where you're talking about. I can show you if you want?" Dash says as he smiles.

"Really?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Yeah if you want me to." Dash says kindly.

"I'd like that." Alexis says kindly as she begins following Dash.