°•○~♡Prologue♡~○•°

YOU ARE ONLY MINE | YOONMIN

    "You're mine, Park Jimin, you know exactly what that means. "

     After managing to protect himself from kidnappers with so much struggle, but still ends up in an everlasting dangerous spiral of obsession from which he may not get the possibility to get out.

I don't own the character of this story, this doesn't reflect what the life of BTS, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear, is like

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have the same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental. I have full copyright of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated at all.

Any unauthorised copy or reproduction is strictly prohibited. No content may be reproduced without my permission, doing this without the consent of the author is a copyright infringement.

                        _________________________                                       

My books are only available on this account, if you find them on any other account or platform, please let me know. I do not allow my books to be translated, so any other version that has not been authorised by me is a copyright infringement. Say stop plagiarism.

    _________________________

    JEONJK_RITIKA ©2023.
All rights reserved.

[MAFIA FANFICTION]

This book contains

~
TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
!
HOMICIDES
!
BLOOD AND VIOLENCE
!
RAPE
!
SELF HARM
!
MANIPULATION AND ABUSE
!
           ALARMING ACTIVITIES          

!
VIOLENCE
!
VULGAR LANGUAGE
!
ANGST
!
SMUT
~
So please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if any of the things are disturbing you or making you feel uncomfortable, just do not read.

The main ship is Yoonmin

Top! Min yoongi, Bottom! Jimin

________________________

I know this book contains disturbing themes, so I beg you to click off if you feel uncomfortable without reporting my work. Like, leave, no one is forcing you to read or anything.

    "Disclaimer"

Leave if you are homophobic, and don't come here if you aren't a Yoonmin shipper, it's a boy×boy love story.

The story character isn't real, just my pure imagination, There will be 🔞 + content.
If you feel uncomfortable with this then I suggest you leave, no hate towards any idols.

Hope you guys will enjoy my first Yoonmin fanfiction.

English is not my first language so please forgive me for any grammar or language mistakes and feel free to let me know about it, I will make sure to correct them.